Relieves my allergy symptoms immediately

Posted by Reviewer2302912 on Mar 13, 2010

What a great product. Gentle on the system, very effective in relieving my allergy symptoms, including digestive upset.

Very happy with this

Posted by Reviewer1853505 on Aug 16, 2011

It works as well as any of the pills I've taken and has the added benefit of settling my stomach, as well. It does taste quite bitter but well worth it for the benefit.

Allergy Help

Posted by Reviewer2263955 on Aug 28, 2011

My wife has tried several things to get help during the allergy season; some have helped a little; this product did wonders almost instantly!

works great!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Sep 20, 2011

burns a little under the tongue...but i like it b/c i know it's a sign that it's about to work. my nose & sinuses clear within a few seconds.

good

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Feb 07, 2012

works for me and my dog

allergy relief.

Posted by Reviewer1076909 on Jun 23, 2012

i find your natrabio allergy relief one of the best allergy meds. i have taken. please continue to keep it available .

natrabio,allergy relief, non-drowsy

Posted by 4977079301071114811 on Mar 31, 2014

natrabio works very well for me.seasonal allergies are a problem I prefer to use a product that has no side effects and this is it!

It did help

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on Jul 18, 2014

My wife, age 54, uses it for sinus headaches brought on by allergies. It knocks down the pain quite a bit but only for about 3 hours at a time.

while all around me suffer

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Mar 21, 2015

this works fantastic. Everything here is covered with yellow pollen and people are suffering. Take this according to the directions and symptoms gone in no time.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Nov 18, 2011

I have been using this for a couple of weeks. The past week I would feel the onset of allergy issues, take a dropper full, and later in the day realize I was fine!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »