Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1380460 on Apr 09, 2011

My daughter and I both have horrible seasonal allergies. She had been on nearly every Rx allergy medication there is. This put a stop to that. It works better than any of them and without any of the "fuzzy feeling" side effects. I'd recommend it to anyone.

is a great product!

Posted by 5603434991974542874 on Nov 08, 2012

Great product! Good quality, good price. Very satisfied. I recommend!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Aug 03, 2011

no taste & works good.

Work well

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 02, 2011

Good allergy relief, these don't make my husband drowsy but I get drowsy.

Allergy

Posted by Reviewer1104771 on May 09, 2011

Didn't help as expected

Weird ingreidients

Posted by 5165403912951711080 on Aug 03, 2016

I looked into what each what each ingredient on the back was used for and some weird stuff came up that had NOTHING to do with allergies. Do the same. Look it up. Creepy

Positively Surprising Effect!

Posted by Reviewer1704155 on Mar 02, 2013

I've tried many products with prescription and over the counter and the product worked right away. I just started taking today and I've taken two within 8 hrs and can really notice a big relief. I like that there are no side effects and best of all that it works!!! I highly recommend this product. I will give it a few days to see if the relief continues to work but after only twice taking it today I can tell there is a great deal of relief.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 31, 2014

I tried this last spring during pollen season, and it works! The effects are subtle, not the knock-you-out groggy-headed reaction to most allergy medications, and I will keep this in my supplement cupboard for those times I need good allergy relief.

Great for dogs and cats

Posted by 5321611579261299944 on Mar 12, 2014

MY poor kitties were sneezing and so I thought.."why not"....works very well. Also helped a friend with her dog that was suffering from allergies...5 paws up!@!..Oh yeah..works well for me too :)

No more Allergies

Posted by 5142192348794453440 on Feb 24, 2016

This allergy product works good with my teenage son during winter and spring when the weather is changing. I would recommend this product for children.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »