Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1380460 on Apr 09, 2011

My daughter and I both have horrible seasonal allergies. She had been on nearly every Rx allergy medication there is. This put a stop to that. It works better than any of them and without any of the "fuzzy feeling" side effects. I'd recommend it to anyone.

is a great product!

Posted by 5603434991974542874 on Nov 08, 2012

Great product! Good quality, good price. Very satisfied. I recommend!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Aug 03, 2011

no taste & works good.

Work well

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 02, 2011

Good allergy relief, these don't make my husband drowsy but I get drowsy.

Allergy

Posted by Reviewer1104771 on May 09, 2011

Didn't help as expected

Weird ingreidients

Posted by 5165403912951711080 on Aug 03, 2016

I looked into what each what each ingredient on the back was used for and some weird stuff came up that had NOTHING to do with allergies. Do the same. Look it up. Creepy

great alternative to the standard allergy relief

Posted by 5208585706566038379 on Nov 30, 2016

I take these as a supplement to Allegra and give them to my boys (11 and 12) periodically. Works well and no side effects. Always have some on hand!

THE BEST NON-DROWSY ALLERGY PILL EVER!!

Posted by 5313714150878351887 on Dec 04, 2016

These are simply the best non-drowsy allergy pills ever. I use them for mold, for seasonal and daily respiratory allergies, no problem, and they also keep my food reactions and food allergies in line, taming my occasionally reactive digestive system and periodic sensitive bowels. iHerb's price was the best I found. And when I combine Natra-Bio Allery Relief with some daily mindful candle meditation, and periodic Qi Gong, everything is even better.

Positively Surprising Effect!

Posted by Reviewer1704155 on Mar 02, 2013

I've tried many products with prescription and over the counter and the product worked right away. I just started taking today and I've taken two within 8 hrs and can really notice a big relief. I like that there are no side effects and best of all that it works!!! I highly recommend this product. I will give it a few days to see if the relief continues to work but after only twice taking it today I can tell there is a great deal of relief.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 31, 2014

I tried this last spring during pollen season, and it works! The effects are subtle, not the knock-you-out groggy-headed reaction to most allergy medications, and I will keep this in my supplement cupboard for those times I need good allergy relief.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »