I've Tried Everything!

Posted by Reviewer2909682 on Jun 13, 2012

I was hesitant to use this, and I was on the verge of sending it back, since homeopathic allergy supplements did NOTHING for me at all. But, my allegies and asthma realy kicked up bad, so I gave in and tried only half of the dose that is recommended on the box. 30 minutes later my body relaxed and I felt like going and laying down. Within an hour I felt great, clear headed, and felt alive after feeling like hell for the last few months! Just a total sense of relief and joy. If you have trouble with chronic allergies, and are out and about like me on a bicycle all of the time, try this. You won't be sorry. Thank God, something works! Have a great day, I am!

Ok, for all you air-born allergy people:

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012

I'm telling you, this works very well.

NatraBio, BioAllers, Outdoor Allergy Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2052062 on Mar 17, 2011

I took prescription medication for allergies for many years. Since I have been using BioAllers outdoor allergy tabs I have not needed any prescription! Love it! I have been using it for about 5 or 6 years and friends have started using it too with great results. Great value too.

Good Natural antihistimine!

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Aug 07, 2011

I've been using BioAllers Allergy Treatment for the last 8 years with great success. I just take one tablet when I know I'll be exposed to outdoor pollens and it does the trick. Highly recommended.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Sep 04, 2014

I tried many types of homeopathic products, but most of them didn't work for my symptoms at all. How ever, this one really works for my terrible allergy - runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes and hives!

BioAllers Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2136384 on Aug 17, 2010

This is another great BioAllers product that I will continue to use.

allergy treatment

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 27, 2013

works well

All Natural

Posted by Reviewer1143825 on May 27, 2011

This product is the only thing that works for me that is all natural and it does not affect my system.

For allergies

Posted by Reviewer1716046 on Aug 16, 2006

Wonderfull! Really cuts down the effects of allergies.

Natral allergy medicine

Posted by Reviewer2601421 on Nov 14, 2012

This works better than some script medicine

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »