NatraBio, BioAllers, Grain & Wheat, Allergy Treatment, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Finally, I can eat a slice of pizza!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jul 08, 2009

I have developed intolerances to corn AND wheat (yah, tell me about it!), which makes it very difficult to eat anything. Corn derivitives are nearly impossible to avoid. I found this product by accident, and had to ween myself onto it slower than the bottle said (started with smaller doses), but i have been taking the full dose 3x per day for about 3 months now. I understand, this takes a long time for your body to build a tolerance to allergens thru homeopathics, but I am finally able to eat my forbidden foods once in awhile. I find that this product works better for my corn allergy than on the gluten, but i take it in combination with Gluten-Zyme by Country Life, which allows me to have gluten containing foods on special occasions. I use this Grain and Wheat also in combination with Bioallers Sinus and Allergy nose spray (corn makes my sinuses/eustachian tubes close causing sinusitus and dizziness, so this helps to keep them open). I have not reintroduced gluten or corn into my diet by any means, but this product allows me to be able to eat them sometimes. :-)

Great For Wheat & Food Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1363071 on Jul 14, 2010

I have been taking this product for a number of years now. It is fast acting and gets the job done. It eliminates congestion & skin rash for me when I eat wheat or products with gluten! I keep it on hand all the time! I requested several times over a period of a year for IHerb to carry this BioAllers product as I was ordering it from another source. Not sure what their problem was they were carrying BioAllers other products! Glad to see they finally got it together!

This worked for me

Posted by Reviewer3304537 on Jun 24, 2010

I purchased this becuase it was recommended by my chiropractor. I am wheat intolerant, and I'm careful to avoid wheat whenever possible. However, when I eat wheat, this does help to calm down my digestive system.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Apr 15, 2012

i get skin rashes from gluten and sugar. This help me reduce the skin rashes a lot!

Can enjoy wheat again.

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Oct 24, 2013

I was becoming very bored with the rice bread and now can enjoy wheat and other grains again. Great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »