I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2676825 on Sep 05, 2008

My son has a chronic sinus infection usually requiring antibiotics for weeks. I decided to try this, it seems to help, hasn't cured, but makes it much more manageable for him. I am going to continue to use, hopefully it will keep his sinuses from getting bad.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Dec 27, 2013

I'm impressed with the product. Buyer beware, if you are shipping overseas by air... this bottle leaks. If the manufacturer would ship it with a regular lid, and send the pump diffuser on the side, it would be 5 stars.

Works great!

Posted by 4903017639230306982 on Nov 18, 2014

I love this spray for preventing an oncoming cold. I've used it for years. It really helps! I would have bought multiples to give to friends but they only had one left in stock. Buy it!

This works great for me!

Posted by Reviewer2121796 on Jan 05, 2007

I was surprised by the negative review...I have had just about the opposite experience. The dispenser works fine and the results are consistently good, if a little longer than conventional but well worth it for the safety.

NatraBio products

Posted by Reviewer1780903 on Jan 08, 2009

I have found NatraBio homeopathic nasal aprays for sinus, allergies, and for cold helpful to me.

It's helping.

Posted by Reviewer1790092 on Dec 30, 2010

It works quite well, the number and severity of sinus headaches has decreased. The spray is very gentle and soothing in my nasal passages.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2204150 on Nov 27, 2011

perfect, thanks

good spray

Posted by Reviewer1181122 on Mar 10, 2011

this bottle helps my nose a lot

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2170557 on Dec 08, 2006

I have had sinus problems especially after eating-thought I would try this-will never reorder-the dispenser doesnt produce a very good spray at all-tends to dribble down the nozzle-produces no noticeable results-I have had much better results from bromelain capsules .