July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NatraBio, Stop-it Smoking, 2-Part Quit Smoking Kit, Nicotine Free, 48 Lozenges / 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

30 year old habit

Posted by Reviewer2617255 on May 06, 2010

I have tried quite a few tactics to quit cigarettes. During each one, I was cranky, irritated, and 'quit quitting' fairly quickly. This is my third week of zero nicotine, and no crabbiness... I'm happy with my results.

NatraBio, Stop-it Smoking 2 part kit--I wish I'd found it sooner

Posted by Reviewer3343708 on Jul 14, 2009

First, to clarify, NatraBio makes other homeopathic stop smoking aids that were not as helpful to me as this product. I've been addicted to nicotine replacemtent products for over 6 months (worse than cigs) and this helped me not only be smoke free, but lozenge, gum and patch free too!!!! I love this product

San Diego

Posted by Reviewer2648001 on Oct 31, 2009

Wonderful product when I remember to use it! You still need quite a bit of will power, but it really takes the edge off.

Pleasantly suprised!

Posted by Reviewer2347816 on Jul 02, 2010

The tastes isn't bad at all and they really worked for me! They did exactly what they said they would! I would reccomend to any one and I would buy again!

Half Great!

Posted by Reviewer1207669 on Jun 07, 2009

I really like the smaller tablets(that can be purchased separately as NatraBio Smoking Withdrawal. The lozenges taste sickly sweet and like a fruit candy. Tried them twice... that was enough. I have been smoke free now for 25 days and can say with confidence that the NatraBio tablets are great for cravings and subduing the effects of nicotine withdrawal. Just skip the lozenges.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »