30 year old habit

Posted by Reviewer2617255 on May 06, 2010

I have tried quite a few tactics to quit cigarettes. During each one, I was cranky, irritated, and 'quit quitting' fairly quickly. This is my third week of zero nicotine, and no crabbiness... I'm happy with my results.

NatraBio, Stop-it Smoking 2 part kit--I wish I'd found it sooner

Posted by Reviewer3343708 on Jul 14, 2009

First, to clarify, NatraBio makes other homeopathic stop smoking aids that were not as helpful to me as this product. I've been addicted to nicotine replacemtent products for over 6 months (worse than cigs) and this helped me not only be smoke free, but lozenge, gum and patch free too!!!! I love this product

San Diego

Posted by Reviewer2648001 on Oct 31, 2009

Wonderful product when I remember to use it! You still need quite a bit of will power, but it really takes the edge off.

Works!

Posted by kei-rylie on Sep 30, 2013

I've been trying to quit smoking countless times and have failed countless times. Nicotine gum tasted horrible. Decided to give this a try. Today is my first full day on these and have yet to give in to buying a pack or begging my colleagues to spare me one. I'm applying Tate's Stop Smoking lip balm to complement these 2part product. I hope the trio will help me quit smoking for good from now on! Also, I realized tht these have somewhat depressed my anger and irritability levels. I am easily irritable and am very hot-tempered. Since consuming these, I don't get irritable that easily/often! I think my fiance will be really happy! An update after a week. These pills help but when you get busy and when you don't take the lozenges and tablets, you fall back into the smoking habit. I've managed to not smoke during working hours only because i can stick to the consumption schedule. As mentioned, I am not easily irritable when I'm on them but when i'm not, i'm back to my crazy self. Will continue as I see much potential in quitting...i just need to stop hanging out with smokers.

Stop Smoking

Posted by Reviewer2430524 on Aug 23, 2010

First week it worked pretty good. I only smoked 2 cigarettes, but the second week I fell off the wagon again. It would probably be a good product if you could stick to the schedule! (which I didn't)I'm going to try again. No side effects.

Pleasantly suprised!

Posted by Reviewer2347816 on Jul 02, 2010

The tastes isn't bad at all and they really worked for me! They did exactly what they said they would! I would reccomend to any one and I would buy again!

Half Great!

Posted by Reviewer1207669 on Jun 07, 2009

I really like the smaller tablets(that can be purchased separately as NatraBio Smoking Withdrawal. The lozenges taste sickly sweet and like a fruit candy. Tried them twice... that was enough. I have been smoke free now for 25 days and can say with confidence that the NatraBio tablets are great for cravings and subduing the effects of nicotine withdrawal. Just skip the lozenges.

Stocking stuffer for my son

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Nov 24, 2010

This is for my son who is always trying to quit smoking - a friend of mine said NatraBio really helped him, just having something in his mouth (other than a smoke) so this natural product along with Allan Carr's book I hope will work! will update this review at a later date. Great service from iHerb! Ty

It works, but...

Posted by Vilacha on Mar 23, 2015

It works fine, but... - First, don't get mixed between the tabs as I did. - Second, take as many tablets as you need (I needed to take more than advertised to ease the craving) - Third, don't hesitate to complement with other products, as bach remedies, relaxing essential oils or an anti-smoking lipstick that worked for me. - And four, don't forget that medication can't do miracles! If you don't really want it, it won't happen...

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1913916 on Feb 24, 2012

The anti-craving lozenges taste great and they help with the oral fixation smoking creates. The tablets don't taste bad and they keep you from getting anxiety or having mood swings. Having great luck so far. I recommend this product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »