It works, but...

Posted by Vilacha on Mar 23, 2015

It works fine, but... - First, don't get mixed between the tabs as I did. - Second, take as many tablets as you need (I needed to take more than advertised to ease the craving) - Third, don't hesitate to complement with other products, as bach remedies, relaxing essential oils or an anti-smoking lipstick that worked for me. - And four, don't forget that medication can't do miracles! If you don't really want it, it won't happen...

Works!

Posted by kei-rylie on Sep 30, 2013

I've been trying to quit smoking countless times and have failed countless times. Nicotine gum tasted horrible. Decided to give this a try. Today is my first full day on these and have yet to give in to buying a pack or begging my colleagues to spare me one. I'm applying Tate's Stop Smoking lip balm to complement these 2part product. I hope the trio will help me quit smoking for good from now on! Also, I realized tht these have somewhat depressed my anger and irritability levels. I am easily irritable and am very hot-tempered. Since consuming these, I don't get irritable that easily/often! I think my fiance will be really happy! An update after a week. These pills help but when you get busy and when you don't take the lozenges and tablets, you fall back into the smoking habit. I've managed to not smoke during working hours only because i can stick to the consumption schedule. As mentioned, I am not easily irritable when I'm on them but when i'm not, i'm back to my crazy self. Will continue as I see much potential in quitting...i just need to stop hanging out with smokers.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1913916 on Feb 24, 2012

The anti-craving lozenges taste great and they help with the oral fixation smoking creates. The tablets don't taste bad and they keep you from getting anxiety or having mood swings. Having great luck so far. I recommend this product!

Total waste of money!

Posted by Reviewer2867537 on Feb 15, 2012

Did nothing for me that it stated it would! Didn`t even taste good! Will NOT recommend ANYONE to buy this so called "quit smoking kit"!!

Still working on it

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Aug 26, 2011

I got this and use it in combination with Nicoban 7-day herbal stop smoking kit from supplement spot (not sold here). I am only on day 2 but using them both, I plan on being 1000% smoke free. The taste is not bad. I like to follow up with water or herbal tea and it seems to curb cravings pretty well. It also helps to have will power. I am also using King Bio Homeopathic, Smoke Control sold here. Good luck to all those who are trying to quit smoking.

still a smoker

Posted by Reviewer2488483 on Aug 26, 2011

on one hand it caind of works, allthou you need atleast several paggages to quit if you have been a smoker for a long time

not good @all

Posted by Reviewer2655969 on Aug 11, 2011

it made me very sick,

quit

Posted by Reviewer1595612 on May 30, 2011

bought this for my husband,its helping.

on time

Posted by Reviewer1307482 on Apr 21, 2011

good

Hasn't Really Worked for Me

Posted by Reviewer1902149 on Mar 08, 2011

I have been smoking 25 years. Less than a pack a day. So far NatraBio hasn't worked for me. I will keep trying though. If you take it as directed it does make the cigarettes taste not so good so I end up putting it out before smoking the whole cigarette.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »