Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

NatraBio, The Arnica Rub, 4 oz (114 g)

Best one but hard to find

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2535107 on Mar 27, 2009

This is the best overall of four or five Arnica rubs/gels/creams that I have tried for multiple aches and pains. However it does not come up quickly on an Arnica search at iherb and is therefore hard to find. Still iherb is the best by far.

Best for injuries

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Aug 28, 2008

I have found this formula to be superior than just plain Arnica for severe injuries.

Great pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1308646 on Sep 15, 2008

As I have gotten older I have experienced more and more muscle pain. I have also tried more and more creams to ease the pain. Arnica Crean is, by far, the best that I have tried! It provides strong, deep pain relief, it is not greasy, nor does it smell. Some places that I was using pain rub daily after using the arnica for a couple of weeks I no longer need to use it at all. This is the best long term pain relief I have ever used and I strongly recommend it.

Amica Rub, A Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1013635 on Sep 01, 2010

I suffer daily from joint pain. It is worse in the winter's damp and cold weather than in the summer's warmer and drier weather. My wife is writing a book and came across the usage of Arnica as a pain reliever. Armed with that information, we found several brands at the grocery store. I read all the labels and settled on NatraBio's product "The Arnica Rub. It is the best I have ever used for pain control and after using a couple of tubes, I knew I would continue using for some time to come. It outperformed any prescription medication or over the counter medication I have previously used, so I went online and found out who carried the product and who had the best ratings and best prices. With that information in front of me, the choice was obvious that iHerb Inc was the place to go! Thank you iHerb Inc and thank you NatraBio!!! You have a lifetime friend in me!!! Ron

Healer of aches and pains

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Nov 14, 2009

I've used this product for years with great success. My brother recently used it for a stubborn knee problem and he was surprised when the pain resolved with several days of use. This cream doesn't mask pain, it helps the body heal the problem.