NOT Too good to be true!

Posted by Reviewer1047985 on Nov 19, 2008

I suspected that I had a Thyroid problem, got my blood tested and was told that I did not have a thyroid problem. Then I found out that there is such a wide range of normal when it comes to Thyroid levels, that there are lots of people who are mistakenly told that they don't have a thyroid problem when they really do! So instead of going back to the doctors....again, I tried this stuff. And what do you know, I was right, I do have a thyroid problem! Almost imediately I started loosing about 2 lbs a week. It has slowed down a bit, but to date I have lost 28 lbs. Since thyroid problems can be hereditary and obesity runs in my family, my mom decided to give it a shot too, but it did nothing for her. It obviously won't do anything for you if you don't have a thyroid problem, but if you do.....wow! Now my only concern is that they never stop selling it.......

Excellent for children!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Apr 26, 2011

This product works very well. I noticed a big difference in my children. Three out of my four children struggle with hypothyroid issues. I am giving this to them 3 times per day. I immediately noticed a warmer body temperature and more energy, less laziness all around, and a better attitude. There have been many positive changes in my children and I feel totally safe giving this to them because it is a homeopathic with no side effects! My children's ages are 11, 4, and 2, that take this product.

Weight Loss for Me!

Posted by Reviewer2455284 on Apr 09, 2007

My thyroid is a little sluggish, but regular usage of this product has helped to "speed it up" which has helped to result in weight loss, in my case! If your thyroid is sluggish and you need weight control support, I highly recommend these!

unchanged

Posted by Reviewer2224098 on Aug 04, 2010

This will be my last month ordering this product. I was hoping for a noticeable improvement in my hypothyroidism. I have been taking for appx. 6 mos. I have noticed no change in energy levels/hair growth during this time.

Whoa....

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Jun 29, 2014

I started to feel better within a few days. I felt like death in the mornings, and some times until 5 or 6 pm felt absolutely exhausted. I dumped my synthetic thyroid 9 months ago but slowly got to this point of just utter fatigue but I refuse to go back on Synthroid. I feel almost normal when I wake up, and after a few weeks, I am surprised by my energy throughout the day. MUCH better. I haven't lost any of the extra weight yet that I put on after dumping Synthroid or originally when I became hypothyroid. I can feel this product working but it takes some time so am hoping for some ease with losing weight soon, too.

Helped a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1713458 on Sep 01, 2011

I took these tablets as a supplement to my Armour and felt great!! My Armour dosage is 1 grain, which is not quite enough, the NatraBio gave me exactly what I needed when I started to feel a slump.

great, will order again

Posted by 5214062844181417809 on Jan 19, 2013

feet are less cold, digestion is better.

NatraBio, Thyroid Support, 60 Tablets (NBB-00260)

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Jun 10, 2011

great for the afternoon when feeling tired pop one under the tongue and you feel back on top of things with more energy

No more thyroid problems

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on Apr 20, 2013

I can't believe that this simple product helped me so much. I have thyroid problems for years and get problems (insomnia, nausea) when taking Thyrax (levothyroxine). This product helped me after 10 days when taking 2 tablets a day. I have more energy, less brain fog (from 100% to 20%) and more pleasure in life. No side effects, only profits.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1981607 on May 17, 2016

I have been using this product for about 4-5 months. I really like the product. I take all 3 tabs in the morning. I have more energy and am finally losing weight that just stayed there. I could not take the thyroid med the doc prescribed, so looked for a natural alternative. This was exactly what I was looking for. I was skeptical because of the price. I have had my thyroid levels checked since I started taking this product, and they are finally in the normal range. My doc approves of the product. I take it daily. Great product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »