Taking this alongside levothyroxine

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Nov 06, 2014

I previously used this alone and didn't find it particularly helpful. However, I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism, after at least 15 years of symptoms, and prescribed levothyroxine. I have a goiter and was experiencing neck pain and discomfort, but since I started taking this, these neck symptoms have lessened noticeably. Therefore, I think it's a good support for additional thyroid medication, but probably not really 'strong' enough on its own.

No more thyroid problems

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on Apr 20, 2013

I can't believe that this simple product helped me so much. I have thyroid problems for years and get problems (insomnia, nausea) when taking Thyrax (levothyroxine). This product helped me after 10 days when taking 2 tablets a day. I have more energy, less brain fog (from 100% to 20%) and more pleasure in life. No side effects, only profits.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3010037 on Aug 05, 2011

works great! i love this product. have felt a noticable difference in energy levels since using this

GREAT Product

Posted by Reviewer1128854 on Sep 11, 2009

Finally found something that Actually makes a huge difference. I't perfect for traveling.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1981607 on May 17, 2016

I have been using this product for about 4-5 months. I really like the product. I take all 3 tabs in the morning. I have more energy and am finally losing weight that just stayed there. I could not take the thyroid med the doc prescribed, so looked for a natural alternative. This was exactly what I was looking for. I was skeptical because of the price. I have had my thyroid levels checked since I started taking this product, and they are finally in the normal range. My doc approves of the product. I take it daily. Great product!

weaning someone off stronger thyroid supplementation

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

I am in the process of reorganizing into a natural format for a patient who has been severely overmedicated with FIVE hormone formulas. This is part of my program. It appears to be gentle thyroid support which is what most people need in the beginning of their thyroid imbalance to prevent the need of overmedication that will ruin the thyroid forever.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2849335 on Apr 29, 2009

Does give energy. Have had only one bottle so far. So do not know about other effects.

don t know

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Sep 14, 2011

i have hashimoto and cfs. In the brginning i felt great with it, but then it makes me feel tired. i think it s detox... I try to continue, but we ll see

Minulle hyvä tuote.

Posted by Reviewer1589588 on Oct 29, 2012

Oikein hyvä ja apua tuli melkein välittömästi.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on May 01, 2009

Easy to use, and helps to balance the thyroid...can use as needed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »