Minulle hyvä tuote.

Posted by Reviewer1589588 on Oct 29, 2012

Oikein hyvä ja apua tuli melkein välittömästi.

don t know

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Sep 14, 2011

i have hashimoto and cfs. In the brginning i felt great with it, but then it makes me feel tired. i think it s detox... I try to continue, but we ll see

Helped a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1713458 on Sep 01, 2011

I took these tablets as a supplement to my Armour and felt great!! My Armour dosage is 1 grain, which is not quite enough, the NatraBio gave me exactly what I needed when I started to feel a slump.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3010037 on Aug 05, 2011

works great! i love this product. have felt a noticable difference in energy levels since using this

NatraBio, Thyroid Support, 60 Tablets (NBB-00260)

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Jun 10, 2011

great for the afternoon when feeling tired pop one under the tongue and you feel back on top of things with more energy

No Harm Support

Posted by Reviewer1791517 on May 21, 2011

There are thyroid support products that can have side effects. This is a homeopathic product that can add to present regime of thyroid care.

Excellent for children!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Apr 26, 2011

This product works very well. I noticed a big difference in my children. Three out of my four children struggle with hypothyroid issues. I am giving this to them 3 times per day. I immediately noticed a warmer body temperature and more energy, less laziness all around, and a better attitude. There have been many positive changes in my children and I feel totally safe giving this to them because it is a homeopathic with no side effects! My children's ages are 11, 4, and 2, that take this product.

Helped Me

Posted by Reviewer2396020 on Oct 13, 2010

Thyroid, being an endocrine gland, cannot be treated purely as an organ - you benefit more through meditation (vipassana, Transcendental meditation and such) and through breathing exercises (Ujjayi pranayama is most helpful) than through medication. When I decided to try NatraBio Thyroid Support, I did with little expectation. But I was pleasantly surprised that it works - I feel less tired. Make sure to avoid caffeine in any form completely - no exceptions. Also, sleep early and make sure you are well rested.

unchanged

Posted by Reviewer2224098 on Aug 04, 2010

This will be my last month ordering this product. I was hoping for a noticeable improvement in my hypothyroidism. I have been taking for appx. 6 mos. I have noticed no change in energy levels/hair growth during this time.

weaning someone off stronger thyroid supplementation

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 22, 2010

I am in the process of reorganizing into a natural format for a patient who has been severely overmedicated with FIVE hormone formulas. This is part of my program. It appears to be gentle thyroid support which is what most people need in the beginning of their thyroid imbalance to prevent the need of overmedication that will ruin the thyroid forever.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »