July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NatraBio, bioAllers, Allergy Treatment, Dairy Allergies, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 25, 2011

I have been taking this as a long term treatment. While I didn't eat or drink dairy products (this is important!), I have been taking these drops 3 times a day for at least 3 months. You only have to take 3 or 4 drops each time. If you do it that way, after a while you can tolerate dairy again. You have to introduce it slowly back into your diet. I still use it before I eat dairy now. It also works for allergy/intolerance to eggs (look at the ingredients, it has egg in it). I am hoping that after a while I can stop taking this alltogether, because I will be able to tolerate dairy completely again (in moderation). So far I seem to be doing all right when eating dairy and eggs (while taking a few drops of this before I eat). I don't have any symptoms.

Italian is back!

Posted by Reviewer3262575 on Oct 30, 2008

I've used this product for years, and it allows me to eat all the foods I love (ice cream, pizza, block cheese) that otherwise would confine me to one room in the house for a period of time the following day.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Apr 16, 2010

I have chronic sinus problems which makes it difficult to eat any dairy. But with this product, i can actually eat cheese again, and i dont get the horrible congestion after-effect! And i can enjoy milk in my coffee again!

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Dec 12, 2013

I am about to order my second bottle. For the first time in ages I can now enjoy dairy products without the annoying and uncomfortable side effects.

A Staple

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Jan 09, 2011

This is a staple for those of us who have dairy allergies. I have used this for a long time and found it to be helpful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »