Love This Product

Posted by 5140537159318219033 on Feb 24, 2015

This is my "Go To" if and when I'm exposed to dairy that's not absolutely the freshest and I get a bad reaction. Really Helps the Belly Ache and Congestion Very Quicky. Thank You !!!

Have not tried

Posted by 4792853483593277766 on Mar 21, 2014

I haven't tried this drop yet as I saw the ingredients contains dairy allergen. any advice if this really suitable for dairy allergy?

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Dec 12, 2013

I am about to order my second bottle. For the first time in ages I can now enjoy dairy products without the annoying and uncomfortable side effects.

Works great!

Posted by Vereliahu on Dec 30, 2012

recommended if you suffer from Dairy food sensitivity.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 25, 2011

I have been taking this as a long term treatment. While I didn't eat or drink dairy products (this is important!), I have been taking these drops 3 times a day for at least 3 months. You only have to take 3 or 4 drops each time. If you do it that way, after a while you can tolerate dairy again. You have to introduce it slowly back into your diet. I still use it before I eat dairy now. It also works for allergy/intolerance to eggs (look at the ingredients, it has egg in it). I am hoping that after a while I can stop taking this alltogether, because I will be able to tolerate dairy completely again (in moderation). So far I seem to be doing all right when eating dairy and eggs (while taking a few drops of this before I eat). I don't have any symptoms.

A Staple

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Jan 09, 2011

This is a staple for those of us who have dairy allergies. I have used this for a long time and found it to be helpful.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1363071 on Jul 14, 2010

I have been taking this product for a number of years now. It is fast acting and gets the job done. It eliminates itching and skin rash for me when I eat dairy products!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Apr 16, 2010

I have chronic sinus problems which makes it difficult to eat any dairy. But with this product, i can actually eat cheese again, and i dont get the horrible congestion after-effect! And i can enjoy milk in my coffee again!

Italian is back!

Posted by Reviewer3262575 on Oct 30, 2008

I've used this product for years, and it allows me to eat all the foods I love (ice cream, pizza, block cheese) that otherwise would confine me to one room in the house for a period of time the following day.