Can not live without!

Posted by Reviewer1271265 on Oct 09, 2008

I took allergy shots for 20 years and this is the next best thing, but better. I can medicate myself when I need it. Allergy headaches and symptoms go away quickly. Just be sure you know what is causing your allergy problems so you can treat it with the correct BioAllers solution. I even use it with my child.

works

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Oct 16, 2011

This helps me a lot during the fall season.

Amazing Results!

Posted by Reviewer1902741 on May 30, 2011

I'm a long time allergy sufferer and this has been a Godsend! BioAllers Grass formula and also the Tree formula seem to be all I need to make it through the season with no sneezing, no itchy eyes, no stuffed up nose, no scratchy throat, and no headaches! Honestly, I will definitely continue to buy this product and use it regularly. There is a major benefit to continued use... you need less and less as you go. It's kind of like a liquid form of an allergy shot. You eventually get cured of your allergy by using this product!!

seems to work really great.

Posted by Reviewer3033455 on Jul 19, 2009

Been using this product for about a week and seems to reduce my allergies significantly after having symtoms for more than 8 years without significant control using the regular medicines like zyrtec etc etc.

NaytaBio, BioAllers Grass Pollen

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Dec 31, 2009

I am using it with other BioAllers products like Hayfever Pollen and Mold/dust. So far so good. It is making my symptoms less inside or outside. I will keep using them for a little while to see how much i can improve.

Good for grass allergy

Posted by Reviewer2302912 on Mar 13, 2010

Appears to work. My only problem is that the alcohol in this product upsets my stomach.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1733933 on Jun 06, 2011

Just what I was looking for, grass pollen treatment.