NatraBio, bioAllers, Allergy Treatment, Mold, Yeast & Dust, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

once a day for me

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 24, 2009

I love NatraBio products. They work quickly for acute symptoms but also allow the body to learn its own response over time. I have used up to 4x per day when I first started, but now am down to once a day. Works like allergy shots are supposed to (but often don't) and without the pain and expense. I have also used their Animal Hair/Dander product and over the course of 2 years went from extremely allergic to cats to no symptoms at all. I can even bury my face in my cat's fur and be sneeze-free.

Great for mold allergies!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Jul 27, 2008

The label used to say something about shortness of breath which was my main symptom (mold allegy I think) - couldn't quite get a deep breath. NOT asthmatic, just hard to get a deep breath. The nice thing about this is that you can take it as many times as you need to without worrying about getting too much. I found that taking it every 15-20 minutes until I can breathe easily really works for me - alleviates the symptoms for days. Homeopathic remedies in these dosages are completely safe - you can do yourself no harm and can even take it in addition to other medicine.

Like allergy shots only better !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Apr 13, 2008

I used the tree-pollen formula of this to adjust to my new environment when I moved South. I had never had so much trouble with my allergies up North, but Down Here it's just gastly ! Anyway, I just moved into a room at work that had been shut up & become moldy, and am using this formula to keep from being deathly ill from the mold. It works ! Take a dropper-full every day even when not being exposed to the allergen, and it will build up your immunity to the allergen over time.

Flu, sore throat, sinus problems, allergies

Posted by Reviewer2334691 on Nov 18, 2008

This is an awesome homeopath. My naturopath dr. recommended this because of mold that I was exposed to. This is one I will keep in my vitamin cabinet for years. I take a dropper twice a day. If I feel symptoms coming on I take 1/4 dropper every 15 minutes for 2 hours. I'm sold on it!! Cathy from Claremore, OK

Great for allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Nov 22, 2008

I wish I would have known this years ago. I keep my dust allergy under control with this homeopathic remedy. Sure beats taking Claritin every day!