NatraBio, bioAllers, Allergy Treatment, Outdoor Allergy, Nasal Spray, 0.8 fl oz (24 ml) (Discontinued Item)

NatraBio Outdoor Allergy Spray

Posted by Reviewer1165167 on Apr 23, 2010

Great stuff, my husband and I would not make it through the pollen season without it. The oak trees and the pine trees are not bothering us as like they would have been without this. Everyone else has puffy eyes their sinus are swollen and sniffling runny nose and sore throats from their sinuses running.Since we started using this allergy spray we have noticed such a difference and would recommend it to anyone having allergy symptoms from the pollens. I always have a bottle as a back up in case I run out.

BioAllers Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer2136384 on Aug 17, 2010

I tried this and immediately had relief. I will continue to use this product. It is great.

made my symptoms worse

Posted by Reviewer1354065 on Apr 24, 2011

I had almost gotten rid of my hayfever allergies through a combination of urine therapy(drinking one glass of my morning urine every day), liver flushing(following the method described in Andreas Moritz's book "The Amazing Liver Cleanse"), and Himalaya USA's Guduchi. Just thought I'd try this product to see if it would help, but just made the symptoms worse. Maybe it works for people with severe symptoms, but if you are well on the way to getting rid of the symptoms, this formula of homeopathic substances could actually aggravate the symptoms you already have; and it does seem to make you dependent on it, though it is not in any way addictive.