Works!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on May 12, 2010

Worked very well up here in Prescott Arizona.

a great alternative

Posted by Reviewer3277914 on Jul 21, 2010

Powerful non-Pharmaceutical product - it works great for me.

Works Great!

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Oct 30, 2011

I've been using this product for about 3 years now. I put a dropperful under my tongue and keep it there for about 2-3 minutes then swallow. After that, I forget about my allergies until the next day.

JH

Posted by Reviewer1592179 on Apr 20, 2008

Five star Product. Excellent Shipping time.

Can not live without!

Posted by Reviewer1271265 on Oct 09, 2008

I took allergy shots for 20 years and this is the next best thing, but better. I can medicate myself when I need it. Allergy headaches and symptoms go away quickly. Just be sure you know what is causing your allergy problems so you can treat it with the correct BioAllers solution. I even use it with my child.

seems to work really great.

Posted by Reviewer3033455 on Jul 19, 2009

Been using this product for about a week and seems to reduce my allergies significantly after having symtoms for more than 8 years without significant control using the regular medicines like zyrtec etc etc.

Like allergy shots, only much easier !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Sep 22, 2009

I use 3 of the products in this line. They work like allergy shots (take every day all year round to build up your immunity) without the $$$ or fuss or pain. I highly reccommend these to anyone with allergies.

Central Tx Allergies

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

There is always something in the air in central Texas. Mold being constantly high. I take the pollen remedy when the other grasses and weeds act up. It helps, but with the mold always high, it is a constant assault to those of us that suffer from allergies here.

hayfeaver this medicine works fantasic

Posted by Reviewer2601421 on Nov 14, 2012

this medicine works fantasic

BioAllers Pllen Hayfever

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Dec 23, 2009

I think it's early to tell whether it is working for me or not. But I have less sneezing/running nose so far. I have been using this product for about few weeks now.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »