The best

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on Jul 25, 2009

These are very soft and thick and long enough to protect from leaks all night long.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1691809 on May 08, 2008

so nice to find a product that doesnt irritate

A Must~~~

Posted by Reviewer1275568 on Sep 17, 2008

I've switch to these natural pads years ago. No longer have any itching or redness there. Doctor could not figure it out as I was tested for everything nothing came up. My friend informed me in regular Feminine pads,Tampons etc were full of chemicals and treated with Chlorine. Well she was right. A;lot of womens issues come from using those regular pads in stores. This are by the far 100% natural and they have diffrent ones for all your needs on Iherb. Go to Natracare on site.

Soooo soft and thick!

Posted by Reviewer2943597 on May 09, 2011

Feels soft and thick, which make me feel so secured. I don't use this at night 'cause it has no wings, but I love using this at daytime. I won't go back to chemical napkins anymore..., never!

A goodnights sleep

Posted by Reviewer1828870 on Feb 11, 2011

I can sleep right through the night restfully.

HUUUUUUGE!!!!

Posted by 5300367673273418616 on Dec 08, 2014

They're huge!!!!! I could use the full package as a pillow to sleep on. Haha. But they look and feel very natural and clean. Can't wait to try them. They have no wings though.

Bulky

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jun 10, 2012

Kind of bulky and too thin width wise. Would be a perfect product if it had wings. Otherwise very comfortable material and sticks well to undergarments.

Too big, but works

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 28, 2015

They Works, but are too big for my taste. Feels like a baby diaper.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Feb 22, 2014

Is like wearing huggies, very unconfortable, and adhesive is awful.

Good, doesn't really leak

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jul 07, 2014

I used this on one of my heavy flow nigh time. I didn't really leak so it does what it does. And no discomfort feel though its thick.cant wait for the version with wings to be out

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »