Natracare, Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long, 10 Pads

Effective and safe

Posted by Reviewer3241272 on Mar 11, 2012

I have been using this brand of sanitary protection for years. I do not believe regular pads are safe at all. I particularly like these long length pads because I always leak when I wear regular size pads. I don't have heavy periods *at all*, but somehow the way I move around must move regular size pads out of place. These long length pads on the other hand protect me completely. I also like the fact that they have wings, for the same reason as above. I guess I must move around a lot!

Love these pads

Posted by Reviewer3238543 on Mar 26, 2009

Other brands have made me itchy and irritated - finally something safe, comfortable and long-lasting!

Love organic pad!

Posted by sercraz on Jun 28, 2012

I have always been very sensitive down there and would itch whenever i use pads for more than 2 days. However, ever since i started using Natracare's organic pads and pantyliners, i did not have that problem anymore. Natracare's organic pads are thin but have high absorbance level. I am taking off 1 star because it would have been even better if the length is longer for greater protection in the night. Also, i wished for stickier backing to ensure the pad/pantyliner stay in place.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Aug 23, 2010

Soft as a baby's bottom!

Dioxin-free sanitary product

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Mar 17, 2009

I switched from name brands like Kotex to Natracare after reading about dioxins in bleached and synthetic cotton products. The pads are adequate and the only qualm I have with them is the lack of "stick-ability"...they tend to bunch up in the back after a few hours.