Love these pads

Posted by Reviewer3238543 on Mar 26, 2009

Other brands have made me itchy and irritated - finally something safe, comfortable and long-lasting!

Effective and safe

Posted by Reviewer3241272 on Mar 11, 2012

I have been using this brand of sanitary protection for years. I do not believe regular pads are safe at all. I particularly like these long length pads because I always leak when I wear regular size pads. I don't have heavy periods *at all*, but somehow the way I move around must move regular size pads out of place. These long length pads on the other hand protect me completely. I also like the fact that they have wings, for the same reason as above. I guess I must move around a lot!

Love organic pad!

Posted by sercraz on Jun 28, 2012

I have always been very sensitive down there and would itch whenever i use pads for more than 2 days. However, ever since i started using Natracare's organic pads and pantyliners, i did not have that problem anymore. Natracare's organic pads are thin but have high absorbance level. I am taking off 1 star because it would have been even better if the length is longer for greater protection in the night. Also, i wished for stickier backing to ensure the pad/pantyliner stay in place.

Dioxin-free sanitary product

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Mar 17, 2009

I switched from name brands like Kotex to Natracare after reading about dioxins in bleached and synthetic cotton products. The pads are adequate and the only qualm I have with them is the lack of "stick-ability"...they tend to bunch up in the back after a few hours.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Aug 23, 2010

Soft as a baby's bottom!

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Sep 22, 2009

These are the perfect size for overnights or the 'first day'. They're very thin, so a heavier flow would need something thicker.

Love these pads

Posted by KellyWest on Jun 28, 2012

They make all sizes and it provides peace of mind knowing they have no chemicals.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 19, 2010

good

high quality

Posted by Reviewer2196789 on Sep 02, 2011

A great option for women who want to get a decent quality product.

Yeah, organic.