Effective and safe

Posted by Reviewer3241272 on Mar 11, 2012

I have been using this brand of sanitary protection for years. I do not believe regular pads are safe at all. I particularly like these long length pads because I always leak when I wear regular size pads. I don't have heavy periods *at all*, but somehow the way I move around must move regular size pads out of place. These long length pads on the other hand protect me completely. I also like the fact that they have wings, for the same reason as above. I guess I must move around a lot!

Love these pads

Posted by Reviewer3238543 on Mar 26, 2009

Other brands have made me itchy and irritated - finally something safe, comfortable and long-lasting!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Aug 23, 2010

Soft as a baby's bottom!

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Sep 22, 2009

These are the perfect size for overnights or the 'first day'. They're very thin, so a heavier flow would need something thicker.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 19, 2010

good

high quality

Posted by Reviewer2196789 on Sep 02, 2011

A great option for women who want to get a decent quality product.

Love these pads

Posted by KellyWest on Jun 28, 2012

They make all sizes and it provides peace of mind knowing they have no chemicals.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 5521370125003853195 on Jan 27, 2013

No irritations for sensitive skin, really good pad

Natracare, Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long, 10 Pads

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

These pads are good. I've bought them specially for the night time. They are long enough and good protection for 1-2 day. Unbleached natural cotton. Soft and comfortable. Хорошие прокладки на ночное время. Особенно для 1-2 дня. Достаточно длинные. Неотбеленный хлопок. Нежные и приятные на ощупь. Спать с этими прокладками комфортно.

Safe material

Posted by miyachan on Mar 13, 2013

They are made from pure and natural materials that are not chlorine bleached and are free of plastics and other similar synthetic materials that have a negative impact on our environment. I feel very safe.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »