Use only during your lighter period days

Posted by 5568311709723247637 on May 12, 2016

I am not at the point of using menstrual cups even though I would personally love to so I came to a healthy balance of using Natracare products which are "supposedly" compostable (haven't tested them yet for that!) and are made without any chemicals because I am personally allergic to a lot of things. Been using them for a year and use this particular size towards the end of my menstrual cycle when my flow is light. If you use it during the beginning days, you'll most likely leak especially at night because they aren't very long. Almost the size of the panty liners.

Posted by 5536110148465500271 on Jun 01, 2016

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer1691809 on May 01, 2008

Been searching forever for something not irritating,w ork very well, only I wish there was more in the box.

Dioxin-free sanitary product

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Mar 17, 2009

I switched from name brands like Kotex to Natracare after reading about dioxins in bleached and synthetic cotton products. The pads are adequate and the only qualm I have with them is the lack of "stick-ability"...they tend to bunch up in the back after a few hours.

Non-toxic and absorbent

Posted by Reviewer2469483 on Sep 22, 2009

This works well and doesn't have toxic ingredients that can cause skin reactions. I just wish they'd come in larger sizes.

alnola

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Sep 26, 2010

I like it, very natural and soft, but wing would longer

Great alternative

Posted by Reviewer3058382 on Nov 30, 2010

Works as good as any regular pad but far less irritating since there's no plastic. Adhesive could be a little stickier but does the job.

thin, but coarse and stiff

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 03, 2011

this one absoves really well, but not very friendly to the skin. this is just too hard..I feel like i am wearing PAPER, kinda news paper on my skin!!which in NOT nice.. but at least this one is super friendly to the environment and the body, inside the body, so i would definately use this again. If only this product were softer and milder to the skin!!!! but this is very thin, which is hoped really. I can choose from bulky soft and thin stiff. both of them have good point, and weak point. I dont think natural products always make perfect, so i would accept this quality.

Good

Posted by BlahRa on Dec 08, 2011

Would be good if they were a little bit more sticky and a tiny bit thicker.

have not tried yet