Natracare, Natural Ultra Pads, Regular, 14 Pads

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 22, 2013

I like the quality of these pads. They are comfortable and cotton-made. Do not have this "sticky" feeling and more as with regular pads. But for the night maybe it takes to choose longer size pads just to prevent leaking. Отличные по качеству натуральные коттоновые прокладки. Нет ощущения прилипания к телу как с обычными. Но на ночь лучше взять чуть длиннее (чтобы не было протекания) - видела у них такие тоже.

strongly recommend

Posted by 5546215130037471950 on Jul 13, 2012

Really good.

Best Pads EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

... My Wife loves these pads. She switched over from Always because she was trying to find something that is better for the environment, but she didn't like the idea of washing cloth pads. She has also noticed a decrease in yeast infections by using these since they are toxic chemical free. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Love NatraCare!!

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Dec 04, 2014

I have been using natracare tampons, pads, and pantyliners for years now. They work very well, are cost effective, and are free of harsh chemicals and plastic, which is the best part! I prefer not to use regular tampons and pads with chemicals because they are used in such a sensitive area. Natracare is great!

Good product for for good price!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Very nice product!

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

Note that they are rather small compared to Bodyform/Libresse and similar brands. They absorbs well, and is far, far less smelly then plastic pads. I suspect this is cause the skin actually gets to breathe in these.

Pads

Posted by alivesuperfoods on Nov 16, 2012

Yes very good.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 22, 2014

I'm fan of these pads now. They are much more delicate than ordinary pads selling here in Ukraine, I have no irritation after using Natracare. Girls with sensitive skin (like me) will definately feel the difference. The only thing I've noticed about these pads - they stick well only to natural cotton underwear, but not to lycra or elastan, for example. They slide on synthetics and doesn't hold.

Great

Posted by 5137722911699718627 on Feb 06, 2015

I have been using this product for many, many years. It works well. No complaints.

Chemical free products are hard to find.

Posted by 5380723449147538034 on Apr 01, 2015

I have Endometiosis and exposure to chemicals, especially in the vagina is essential to staying healthy. I am so glad I can count on Natracare to provide chemical free cotton pads. Thank you!