Posted by 5536110148465500271 on Jun 01, 2016

Made the right decision to switch to natural pads

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014

Weather here is always hot and humid and during that time of the month, I'm always afraid that I will 'smell'. I feel that natracare actually solves this problem. However the 'regular' really does not hold the flow that well, thus I have just purchased the 'super'. Hopefully it'll works better for me.

Very absorbant

Posted by 5496733025677905829 on Oct 02, 2014

Work well and natural at a reasonable price.

저에게는 없어선 안될 녀석이죠

Posted by muzelove on Mar 20, 2014

고마운 생리대 ㅎㅎ 불편해도 다른거 쓰면 다리가 저리고 배가 빠질것 같아서요 ㅠㅠ 가격은 비싸지만 그런 증상 때문에 써야합니다. 주문할때마다 쟁여놓습니다~~ 뭐 포장이나 밀착력은 좀 별로지만요

good, not great

Posted by 5010942997164498824 on Mar 22, 2014

The glue is not strong enough for my taste. Otherwise the pads are good.

Comfortable for daily use

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on Jan 30, 2014

Love Natracare pads, and natural ultra pads regular work well for me during the day.

It works well

Posted by 4628278673672918217 on Nov 05, 2013

My first impression is it looks too thin and narrow... I worry about how it works... However, i found i was wrong anf it works amazingly well! Will purchase again.

Pads

Posted by 4821136243302483910 on Jul 08, 2013

I wish they had a better fit, but I want to make a low impact on the environment.

good alternative to the toxic pads on the market

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I am glad I have an alternative to using other toxic/bleached pads with dioxin that are found around. It does the job well for what is intended to do. However, I wish it would be soften and also stick on better, for which I had to give it only 4 stars.

thin, but coarse and stiff

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 03, 2011

this one absoves really well, but not very friendly to the skin. this is just too hard..I feel like i am wearing PAPER, kinda news paper on my skin!!which in NOT nice.. but at least this one is super friendly to the environment and the body, inside the body, so i would definately use this again. If only this product were softer and milder to the skin!!!! but this is very thin, which is hoped really. I can choose from bulky soft and thin stiff. both of them have good point, and weak point. I dont think natural products always make perfect, so i would accept this quality.