Pads

Posted by 4821136243302483910 on Jul 08, 2013

I wish they had a better fit, but I want to make a low impact on the environment.

good alternative to the toxic pads on the market

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I am glad I have an alternative to using other toxic/bleached pads with dioxin that are found around. It does the job well for what is intended to do. However, I wish it would be soften and also stick on better, for which I had to give it only 4 stars.

thin, but coarse and stiff

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 03, 2011

this one absoves really well, but not very friendly to the skin. this is just too hard..I feel like i am wearing PAPER, kinda news paper on my skin!!which in NOT nice.. but at least this one is super friendly to the environment and the body, inside the body, so i would definately use this again. If only this product were softer and milder to the skin!!!! but this is very thin, which is hoped really. I can choose from bulky soft and thin stiff. both of them have good point, and weak point. I dont think natural products always make perfect, so i would accept this quality.

alnola

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Sep 26, 2010

I like it, very natural and soft, but wing would longer

Great alternative

Posted by Reviewer3058382 on Nov 30, 2010

Works as good as any regular pad but far less irritating since there's no plastic. Adhesive could be a little stickier but does the job.

Non-toxic and absorbent

Posted by Reviewer2469483 on Sep 22, 2009

This works well and doesn't have toxic ingredients that can cause skin reactions. I just wish they'd come in larger sizes.

Dioxin-free sanitary product

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Mar 17, 2009

I switched from name brands like Kotex to Natracare after reading about dioxins in bleached and synthetic cotton products. The pads are adequate and the only qualm I have with them is the lack of "stick-ability"...they tend to bunch up in the back after a few hours.

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer1691809 on May 01, 2008

Been searching forever for something not irritating,w ork very well, only I wish there was more in the box.

Good

Posted by BlahRa on Dec 08, 2011

Would be good if they were a little bit more sticky and a tiny bit thicker.

have not tried yet