Posted by Strelka on Oct 08, 2014

Varēja būt labāki

Alright

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Nov 20, 2014

I've started using these, in order to avoid all the chemicals in the standard bleached type. I will keep using these, even though they feel a bit stiff. Great price too.

Not good for a heavy flow

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Sep 17, 2014

This is wonderful... as a panty liner. Not effective at all during a heavy flow. I would not purchase again. The only positive is that this brand uses pure cotton without bleach.

doesn't stick

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Dec 22, 2014

Really good product if you have a very sensitive skin but it does not stick at all, from the first second! I need to use tightened underwear to keep it in place.

am i a mammoth?

Posted by 4859758287465258160 on Feb 13, 2014

this is super small for me i would rather choose bigger one next time

thin

Posted by 5410289375630791651 on Nov 07, 2013

so thin

Like the natural aspect

Posted by 5445907157273968259 on Jul 03, 2013

But these are easily 'overwhelmed' so to speak and not very sticky when applying to underwear.

adhesive does not stick

Posted by Reviewer1973258 on Jun 28, 2013

The back adhesive does not stick to underwear. I purchased the product in bulk, so it took me six months to use them up. When I say the adhesive does not stick, I mean it does not stick at all. I had to hold the pad it place as I pulled up my underwear, and I never used them unless I was wearing patty-hose for fear that the pad would fall out of my underwear, which happened once at home.

Tends to bunch

Posted by Value-buyer on Jul 09, 2013

I purchased both this and Seventh Generation's to compare them. I very much prefer Seventh Generation's because their regular pads are about 2cm longer than Natracare's regular. Also the ones by Seventh Generation stick MUCH BETTER and do not bunch up, which is so important for such protection. Though Natracare's packaging is definitely more environmentally friendly, the pads tended to bunch up even with the wings and were much less lasting.

Not impressive

Posted by dianais on Dec 29, 2013

I was very dissapointed with these - they don't stick well to the panty and aren't very resistant.