Posted by 5536110148465500271 on Jun 01, 2016

Made the right decision to switch to natural pads

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014

Weather here is always hot and humid and during that time of the month, I'm always afraid that I will 'smell'. I feel that natracare actually solves this problem. However the 'regular' really does not hold the flow that well, thus I have just purchased the 'super'. Hopefully it'll works better for me.

Non-toxic and absorbent

Posted by Reviewer2469483 on Sep 22, 2009

This works well and doesn't have toxic ingredients that can cause skin reactions. I just wish they'd come in larger sizes.

Try these!

Posted by 5249683603407606799 on Apr 29, 2014

I bought these because I recently started getting a rash using regular pads. These are helpful :) although I bought the pads with wings but they don't seem to stay in place.

Great alternative

Posted by Reviewer3058382 on Nov 30, 2010

Works as good as any regular pad but far less irritating since there's no plastic. Adhesive could be a little stickier but does the job.

Lovely natural sanitary pads!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Apr 25, 2014

Natracare Natural Ultra Pads Regular work well as a replacement for conventional sanitary pads that are filled with toxic chemicals. I do prefer the Natracare Natural Ultra Pads Super because they are more absorbent. I will use the Natracare Natural Ultra Pads Regular only if I'm in a pinch.

firsr time

Posted by 4963789303537294042 on Mar 29, 2014

I used this for the first time. I choose this because it doesn't use bad chemicals. However it doesn't secure well enough for daily activity

The "Regular" is Not a Good Size

Posted by 5576258813903155662 on Oct 25, 2016

These are very small. You cannot use them in the early days of period, although you can use them in the last days of period. They won't hold that much, you will have to change them rapidly. I would say they could be suitable for teenage girls (like 12-15) but not older than that. Take "Super" or "Long" instead, these are great .

Nah

Posted by odalol on Apr 02, 2013

These did not work too good for me. Didn't like the shape and they were not absorbent enough.

Ok because of cotton, but all in all not so good

Posted by LovelyHoney on Oct 27, 2013

They are great because od cotton, so comfortable, but they just don't stick to panties, extremely annoying.