Great

Posted by Reviewer1366194 on Feb 03, 2010

These are very comfortable, and never give me any discomfort or a rash (as chemically treated and bleached products do).

very good

Posted by 5265245976593420783 on Sep 19, 2016

i will buy again

love these things

Posted by Reviewer1395606 on Apr 12, 2009

thin and stay in place. happy there's no dumb plastic all over the place.

(Y)

Posted by 5369010357008452529 on Jun 03, 2013

GOOD SIZE

Exceeds expectations - Reduced my burning and itchiness by at least 80%

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Aug 13, 2014

Wearing these pads has done something I thought not possible, it has reduced the fire burning and itchiness feeling down below by at least 80%. Even though my previous pads had a cotton cover the rest of the pad was made from chemicals. I always get very itchy and hot before, during and a little after my "lady" time but never thought my cotton topped pads where causing most of it. My first time wearing these I noticed an immediate reduction in those symptoms and even though I had a cupboard full of the old pads I gave them all to my friend (who doesn't suffer with sensitivities as I do and wears the cheapest of pads anyway). I have now stocked up on these, the "Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long" are wonderful for night time if you don't want to have an accident on the sheets, when you roll over in the middle of night and have forgotten its that time of the month. The "Natural Ultra Pads, Regular are wonderful for the day and start of my lady time, and the " Cotton Panty Liners, Ultra Thin" are great for protection when you think your time is about to start and also the end of the cycle. I also wear them for protection when I am itchy at other times of the month and need to put some refrigerated coconut oil there. I read many complaints about the Natracare not being sticky enough and coming loose, personally I think they are just sticky enough and a few have come loose but I pat them down hard onto the pants with a hand on each side, I suggest leaving the wing pulls on until you stick the middle down, pull your pants up to secure and then rip of the wing tabs off to stick down, I find that helps. plus you wouldn't want them any stickier as that would involve chemicals and you don't want chemicals of any kind down there! I am 100% happy with these pads as they have made a painful time for me a little more bearable, at least I can walk now without cringing.

they are very good

Posted by Reviewer1453829 on Oct 01, 2011

My favorite pads, they are nice and good for the body

Like these

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Dec 21, 2010

A little expensive but iHerb has the best price. I've been using these for years.

Natural Pads

Posted by Reviewer1481153 on Sep 29, 2008

my wife prefers these over others she has tried

Good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Mar 07, 2010

Hypoallergenic

Good product

Posted by 4630573957615066182 on Aug 25, 2016

Preferred product. The Pad stay where it should stay providing sufficient protection even by stronger flow. Highly reccomendable.