Exceeds expectations - Reduced my burning and itchiness by at least 80%

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Aug 13, 2014

Wearing these pads has done something I thought not possible, it has reduced the fire burning and itchiness feeling down below by at least 80%. Even though my previous pads had a cotton cover the rest of the pad was made from chemicals. I always get very itchy and hot before, during and a little after my "lady" time but never thought my cotton topped pads where causing most of it. My first time wearing these I noticed an immediate reduction in those symptoms and even though I had a cupboard full of the old pads I gave them all to my friend (who doesn't suffer with sensitivities as I do and wears the cheapest of pads anyway). I have now stocked up on these, the "Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long" are wonderful for night time if you don't want to have an accident on the sheets, when you roll over in the middle of night and have forgotten its that time of the month. The "Natural Ultra Pads, Regular are wonderful for the day and start of my lady time, and the " Cotton Panty Liners, Ultra Thin" are great for protection when you think your time is about to start and also the end of the cycle. I also wear them for protection when I am itchy at other times of the month and need to put some refrigerated coconut oil there. I read many complaints about the Natracare not being sticky enough and coming loose, personally I think they are just sticky enough and a few have come loose but I pat them down hard onto the pants with a hand on each side, I suggest leaving the wing pulls on until you stick the middle down, pull your pants up to secure and then rip of the wing tabs off to stick down, I find that helps. plus you wouldn't want them any stickier as that would involve chemicals and you don't want chemicals of any kind down there! I am 100% happy with these pads as they have made a painful time for me a little more bearable, at least I can walk now without cringing.

Good!

Posted by 4850533521870022324 on Aug 20, 2014

No trouble for the sensitive skin

Perfect

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Aug 26, 2014

Great products.best on market

fantastic

Posted by 5021028790046622601 on Sep 21, 2014

great product

Very absorbant

Posted by 5496733025677905829 on Oct 02, 2014

Work well and natural at a reasonable price.

Made the right decision to switch to natural pads

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014

Weather here is always hot and humid and during that time of the month, I'm always afraid that I will 'smell'. I feel that natracare actually solves this problem. However the 'regular' really does not hold the flow that well, thus I have just purchased the 'super'. Hopefully it'll works better for me.

Use only during your lighter period days

Posted by 5568311709723247637 on May 12, 2016

I am not at the point of using menstrual cups even though I would personally love to so I came to a healthy balance of using Natracare products which are "supposedly" compostable (haven't tested them yet for that!) and are made without any chemicals because I am personally allergic to a lot of things. Been using them for a year and use this particular size towards the end of my menstrual cycle when my flow is light. If you use it during the beginning days, you'll most likely leak especially at night because they aren't very long. Almost the size of the panty liners.

Bad glue

Posted by 5552116699128287231 on Nov 09, 2015

Pads were good, but I didn't like the fact that is does not stick properly. I don't think I will purchase it again

Try these!

Posted by 5249683603407606799 on Apr 29, 2014

I bought these because I recently started getting a rash using regular pads. These are helpful :) although I bought the pads with wings but they don't seem to stay in place.

Compresas con alas flujo regular.

Posted by Ampareix on May 01, 2014

Buenas compresas naturales sin cloro.