Quality questionable

Posted by Reviewer1041452 on Mar 16, 2010

I am concerned about the quality control in the production of these wipes. Upon opening the first packet I noticed that the wipe had pieces of material that look like cockroach shell. Needless to say, I discontinued use of the rest of the packet and haven't been daring enough to open the other 4.

Not really for the face...

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

In all fairness: I`m using these as facial wipes, and as such I can not recommend. Hopefully better as a baby`s bottom wipes! They feel relatively dry, but my main concern is the added- and synthetic fragrancee. Extremely strong! Way, way too much. It makes my skin sting. I expected such a product to be fragrance -free or at least to be only gently fragranced. I usually read the full ingredient list- I must have slipped! Definitely will not repurchase.

Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer1913384 on Jan 01, 2011

These are my favorite baby wipes. I cannot find them locally but they have such a lovely smell that I order them online. We use mostly cloth wipes, but these do the trick when we're away from home not using cloth diapers. I also like Natracare brand in general. Wish I had found these 5 years ago with my first baby.

Geat wipes!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

Great wipes but they are pricey. Good for older babies and toddlers but not for young babies given needing to use more.Reputable brand and eco-friendly! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Perfect!

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 15, 2010

Does the job and very gentle.

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Feb 22, 2011

Very good wipes, all natural ingredients and very good smell!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on May 18, 2010

I use them to wash my face and remove make-up. Cheaper than other natural wipes I've bought in stores. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but they work well.

Excellent product

Posted by 5269521609646911020 on May 09, 2014

Excellent product

Next best thing to home made

Posted by Reviewer1871364 on May 16, 2011

I've been making wipes for my son (organic cotton cloths with sweet almond oil, tea tree oil, and purified water). He's 18-months-old and in school now. His school requires disposable wipes. I've tried quite a few and haven't been impressed. These wipes are the next best thing to the wipes I make at home - organic cotton, essential oils, large enough for a messy diaper. I'll be buying many, many more of these!

the best baby wipes i had!

Posted by Reviewer2135035 on Aug 25, 2011

for me they are the best baby wipes. I love the smell, they clean well and they are not very heavy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »