Lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer1913384 on Jan 01, 2011

These are my favorite baby wipes. I cannot find them locally but they have such a lovely smell that I order them online. We use mostly cloth wipes, but these do the trick when we're away from home not using cloth diapers. I also like Natracare brand in general. Wish I had found these 5 years ago with my first baby.

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Feb 22, 2011

Very good wipes, all natural ingredients and very good smell!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on May 18, 2010

I use them to wash my face and remove make-up. Cheaper than other natural wipes I've bought in stores. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but they work well.

Perfect!

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 15, 2010

Does the job and very gentle.

Great smell!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Apr 17, 2011

I love it!

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Apr 21, 2011

These are VERY good wipes. Strong cotton wipes, fresh scent, leave a clean feel, and won't dry out the skin. I'll be ordering more of these.

Next best thing to home made

Posted by Reviewer1871364 on May 16, 2011

I've been making wipes for my son (organic cotton cloths with sweet almond oil, tea tree oil, and purified water). He's 18-months-old and in school now. His school requires disposable wipes. I've tried quite a few and haven't been impressed. These wipes are the next best thing to the wipes I make at home - organic cotton, essential oils, large enough for a messy diaper. I'll be buying many, many more of these!

the best baby wipes i had!

Posted by Reviewer2135035 on Aug 25, 2011

for me they are the best baby wipes. I love the smell, they clean well and they are not very heavy.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3229312 on Dec 03, 2011

Simple the best organic baby wipes! Wonderful smell, very effective! I buy them again and again! Thank you!

Natracare Organic Cotton baby wipes

Posted by Reviewer1029922 on Jan 10, 2012

Love these so much, they clean so well and not harmful to our granddaughter. Love your products, even the doctor notice no rash great skin on our granddaughter. Thanks so much for carrying great products for babies and children.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »