• Tampons without applicator.

• Customer Ratings

Why so tiny?

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Sep 26, 2014

For any norwegians out there (and possible scandinavians in general), just want to give you a heads up. I found that these "regular" sized tampons were quite small. They are a sort of mix between our "normal" and minis. So you might want to up the size to Super instead. The boxes/tampons do not come with that rocket launcher thing, thankfully! So you can fit them in pockets, purses, etc. They also don't have that "silk coating" so they might seem a little dry compared to what we might be used to. The brand is good though, so I will continue to buy these!

I really like...

Posted by Reviewer2621477 on Jul 21, 2010

It is so convenient. You can put 10 in your purse and it is not bulky! I use everything organic, why not tampons. I like! It is easy to apply without applicator too!

fine

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 07, 2012

It's good, but not for long enough.

Natracare, Organic Cotton Tampons, Regular, 20 Tampons

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Regular tampons without applicator. Can't say they are bad because maybe i just chose wrong type of tampons but they gave a little leackage...Next time will try Super type. But in general i like Natracare for its unbleached cotton panty liners and pads. Тампоны обычные, без аппликатора. Не могу сказать, что они плохие, поскольку возможно я просто неправильно выбрала тип тампонов, или они слабовато держат, как для первого дня, поскольку была небольшая протечка.В следующий раз попробую не в первый день, или другие закажу типа Super. Хотя, в целом, продукцию этой фирмы люблю за хлопок не отбеленный.

Great

Posted by 5358003895195438107 on Jul 02, 2013

Love them

Have not used it yet

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 20, 2013

I haven't used them yet

Great!

Posted by 5120149836991234900 on Feb 02, 2014

Fantastic alternative to similar brands containing bleached cotton. I find that in general they are slightly less absorbent than OB brand Regular Absorbancy. No applicator = less waste!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2211615 on Oct 31, 2011

Good

No applicators but work very well

Posted by Reviewer1337090 on Mar 09, 2012

I didn't realize these didn't have applicators, but I have adjusted and they work well for me. I have a light-moderate period and these have never leaked on me and they stay in place.