Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

EXCELLLENT product!

Posted by Reviewer1566269 on Aug 04, 2010

I have suffered from eczema my whole life. My skin was so dry and flaky and this hot weather made it worse. Within three days of using this cream I notice a TREMENDOUS difference. I can't remember the last time my skin was this soft and how normal my hands look. I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!

Good for itch but not for cure

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Apr 12, 2009

Smell nice, stop itch, but my skin still red. Be carefull I realize that this prodcut contain Paraffin Oil too.

Incredible results

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

I couldn't think of a better name for this product in my case. I've been suffering from terrible eczema all over the scalp and part of my face, and for several years I was given all the medication possible from creams to tablets. Nothing helped in a significant way and during the years, besides the itching and discomfort, I lost so much of hair, that is was absolutely scary. I really can't believe this cream stopped it all and in just a few weeks. The itching stopped in a couple of days and till I finished the first tube, all the hair stopped falling. It works like magic, at least in my case. No more steroids and no more swallowing God-knows-what for no purpose whatsoever. All finished and quickly. Now I'm just careful to keep one tube at home and if the smallest sign returns, I just use it immediately to stop the eczema from spreading. In a couple of days, it's gone. I really hope it will work as well for other people with these unpleasant issues, try and see.

Natralia for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Aug 09, 2011

I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.

Excellent cream, great results

Posted by Reviewer3292342 on Jul 19, 2012

Recently, I had a bad rash - probably eczema. I ordered another cream that had better reviews and this cream because I was impressed with the ingredients. The other cream did practically nothing, while this took care of the problem.