New To iHerb?

Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Natralia for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Aug 09, 2011

I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.

helps with itch

Posted by Reviewer2276071 on Jun 06, 2008

did't take my eczema away, but helped with the itch. sometimes the cream seemed to dry my skin out more than it already is. I was hoping it would heal my skin condition, but I am beginning to wonder if anything will ever help. The product does have a nice smell and dries quickly on the skin.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jan 17, 2014

I love the pleasant lavender smell of this cream but it didn't work for my son's diaper rash or eczema.

It is pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1832200 on May 14, 2011

its helps a little bit, but still on the hunt for a good eczema cream that works really well

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Dec 01, 2011

this is the second Natural Homeopathic eczema cream i've bought from here and, unfortunately, i would have to conclude that homeopathic creams do not work for me. like it or not, only regular medicine have worked for my mild eczema. having said that, i don't think it is fair for me to question the efficacy of these products as the first one i bought worked for my son.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »