Natralia for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Aug 09, 2011

I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.

helps with itch

Posted by Reviewer2276071 on Jun 06, 2008

did't take my eczema away, but helped with the itch. sometimes the cream seemed to dry my skin out more than it already is. I was hoping it would heal my skin condition, but I am beginning to wonder if anything will ever help. The product does have a nice smell and dries quickly on the skin.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jan 17, 2014

I love the pleasant lavender smell of this cream but it didn't work for my son's diaper rash or eczema.

Okay

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Nov 22, 2014

When applied, it's a very minty and it lasts a while. The smell is also very strong and lingers in the room for a couple of hours. Still deciding if it is helping my eczema.

Natural Homeopathic Eczema Cream

Posted by 5153169448429082957 on May 02, 2015

After some weeks of using this cream, I noticed that it did relieve the itching and flaking for sometime but as the rash becomes worst, I had to find another solution.

Mixed

Posted by 5069858415529413418 on Oct 24, 2016

I have mixed feelings for this one. Only when I received it in realised it's a steroid free cream. Ok... it's not as bad, I like the smell but after applying the cream to the surface it tickles a little, I would even say it burns. I applied it last night and this morning it looks better.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Dec 01, 2011

this is the second Natural Homeopathic eczema cream i've bought from here and, unfortunately, i would have to conclude that homeopathic creams do not work for me. like it or not, only regular medicine have worked for my mild eczema. having said that, i don't think it is fair for me to question the efficacy of these products as the first one i bought worked for my son.

Moyen

Posted by 5433886333598587793 on Jun 22, 2013

Odeur trop forte

It is pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1832200 on May 14, 2011

its helps a little bit, but still on the hunt for a good eczema cream that works really well

Eczema cream

Posted by Reviewer2812626 on Mar 04, 2009

bought this for my baby granddaughter for her rashes.