helps

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

it relieves the itchiness and smells nice.

cd

Posted by 4637609618773114511 on Jun 07, 2015

Have'nt tried yet.

Great!

Posted by 5130745268793153557 on Apr 05, 2015

Many thanks for fast and prompt packing & shipping the items I have ordered! Great shopping experience!

Moderately improved skin

Posted by 4708288058274342016 on Mar 10, 2015

This is the first non cortisone cream that has shown any improvement in my skin. I suffer from terrible eczema and use cortisone every week at least. Using this product I can use less cortisone. Great! Will buy again.

great stuff!

Posted by 5171960715024631558 on Jan 20, 2015

Wow! All of a sudden I had a big rash, in my neck, breastbone etc. BIG! This cream cured me so fast and it smells really good.

g

Posted by 5563500676999491579 on Jun 22, 2014

Wow! It's very good!!

Safe

Posted by Reviewer2563995 on Feb 17, 2014

Great

@@@

Posted by 4649979733080574567 on Feb 15, 2014

Very helpful with dry skin.

Incredible results

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

I couldn't think of a better name for this product in my case. I've been suffering from terrible eczema all over the scalp and part of my face, and for several years I was given all the medication possible from creams to tablets. Nothing helped in a significant way and during the years, besides the itching and discomfort, I lost so much of hair, that is was absolutely scary. I really can't believe this cream stopped it all and in just a few weeks. The itching stopped in a couple of days and till I finished the first tube, all the hair stopped falling. It works like magic, at least in my case. No more steroids and no more swallowing God-knows-what for no purpose whatsoever. All finished and quickly. Now I'm just careful to keep one tube at home and if the smallest sign returns, I just use it immediately to stop the eczema from spreading. In a couple of days, it's gone. I really hope it will work as well for other people with these unpleasant issues, try and see.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1349255 on May 31, 2013

This cream really helps on psoriasis!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »