EXCELLLENT product!

Posted by Reviewer1566269 on Aug 04, 2010

I have suffered from eczema my whole life. My skin was so dry and flaky and this hot weather made it worse. Within three days of using this cream I notice a TREMENDOUS difference. I can't remember the last time my skin was this soft and how normal my hands look. I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!

Incredible results

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013

I couldn't think of a better name for this product in my case. I've been suffering from terrible eczema all over the scalp and part of my face, and for several years I was given all the medication possible from creams to tablets. Nothing helped in a significant way and during the years, besides the itching and discomfort, I lost so much of hair, that is was absolutely scary. I really can't believe this cream stopped it all and in just a few weeks. The itching stopped in a couple of days and till I finished the first tube, all the hair stopped falling. It works like magic, at least in my case. No more steroids and no more swallowing God-knows-what for no purpose whatsoever. All finished and quickly. Now I'm just careful to keep one tube at home and if the smallest sign returns, I just use it immediately to stop the eczema from spreading. In a couple of days, it's gone. I really hope it will work as well for other people with these unpleasant issues, try and see.

Excellent cream, great results

Posted by Reviewer3292342 on Jul 19, 2012

Recently, I had a bad rash - probably eczema. I ordered another cream that had better reviews and this cream because I was impressed with the ingredients. The other cream did practically nothing, while this took care of the problem.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2060919 on Mar 08, 2011

Totally satisfied and releived my eczema

Almost too good to be true.

Posted by Zahava on May 24, 2016

For some months now my doctor has been prescribing different creams and ointments for horrible red, flaky and itchy patches on my lower legs, none of which helped. The last one was a steroid and after a day of using it the itching was worse. I do not think my doctor knew what the problem was even though I was sure it was psoriasis. So I bought this product hoping that something natural might work without causing side effects. It arrived just two days ago and already I can see the difference. No thick scaly skin, the flaking is easing off, and the irritation - which had been disturbing my sleep - has almost gone. The cream is absorbed by the skin very quickly so is not sticky. I have no hesitation in recommending this product and am now going to order 4 more tubes.

Psoriasis Healing Cream

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jul 07, 2009

Excellent source for Psoriasis. Used for teenage son. Nothing else worked until we tried this. Best when used in conjunction with shower wash by Natralia. Doesn't dry out skin. Use sparingly and spread evenly. Relieves dryness and remarkable improvements visible after two applications. Highly recommend. Excellent product.

cd

Posted by 4637609618773114511 on Jun 07, 2015

Have'nt tried yet.

helps

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

it relieves the itchiness and smells nice.

Superb creme!

Posted by Reviewer3192386 on Jun 28, 2011

Perfect, perfect, perfect! My husbands bad eczema vanished from his hands, just in few days. I´ve higly recommended this creme to my friends.

My eczema is gone!

Posted by 5119189197620884529 on Aug 01, 2016

Thanks to this cream. After using for over month, my eczema is gone! It needs patience to keep using this 'cause at first your condition might get worse. It's ok. It's the fight of bacteria against medicine. After couple of weeks, you will see the result like me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »