stops the itch!

Posted by 5701760359698048891 on Dec 01, 2016

It stops the itch and has a nice smell!

AWESOME product !!

Posted by 5403894084776189145 on Dec 02, 2016

Feels very soothing on my skin ! And all natural ingredients ;)

My eczema is gone!

Posted by 5119189197620884529 on Aug 01, 2016

Thanks to this cream. After using for over month, my eczema is gone! It needs patience to keep using this 'cause at first your condition might get worse. It's ok. It's the fight of bacteria against medicine. After couple of weeks, you will see the result like me.

Really works! Работает!

Posted by 5431046501508461069 on Aug 07, 2016

I bought this cream for my daughter (almost 4). It works perfect with her eczema, next morning the skin is less reddish and much more smooth. I will continue using it and hope everything is gone soon! But we use homeopaty at the same time. Я купила этот крем для дочки (почти 4 года). Крем реально помогает с ее экземой, на следующее утро покраснения почти ушли, и кожа гораздо более гладкая. Будем продолжать использовать этот крем. Надеюсь, все пройдет скоро. Но параллельно мы пьем гомеопатию.

Good item

Posted by 4627861216139403574 on Sep 10, 2016

This is the repeat items, my husband used it , good and improved.

Perfect product!

Posted by 4635727751090343805 on Sep 12, 2016

My 8 year-old son has suffered from eczema for more than 1 year. I have been applying this cream on his big and badly irritated skin areas on his two legs for weeks. The situation is progressively and visibly improved! Irritation and itchiness were almost relieved! He is badly happy with this product. Actually, each time I apply the cream on his eczema, he says: " My skin breath now! Thanks to Natralia!". I will order again. I'm totally satisfied with iHerb service. They are very professional! My order was delivered to Vietnam 5 days after I placed the order.

great stuff!

Posted by 5171960715024631558 on Jan 20, 2015

Wow! All of a sudden I had a big rash, in my neck, breastbone etc. BIG! This cream cured me so fast and it smells really good.

Moderately improved skin

Posted by 4708288058274342016 on Mar 10, 2015

This is the first non cortisone cream that has shown any improvement in my skin. I suffer from terrible eczema and use cortisone every week at least. Using this product I can use less cortisone. Great! Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by 5130745268793153557 on Apr 05, 2015

Many thanks for fast and prompt packing & shipping the items I have ordered! Great shopping experience!

Superb creme!

Posted by Reviewer3192386 on Jun 28, 2011

Perfect, perfect, perfect! My husbands bad eczema vanished from his hands, just in few days. I´ve higly recommended this creme to my friends.