Perfect product!

Posted by 4635727751090343805 on Sep 12, 2016

My 8 year-old son has suffered from eczema for more than 1 year. I have been applying this cream on his big and badly irritated skin areas on his two legs for weeks. The situation is progressively and visibly improved! Irritation and itchiness were almost relieved! He is badly happy with this product. Actually, each time I apply the cream on his eczema, he says: " My skin breath now! Thanks to Natralia!". I will order again. I'm totally satisfied with iHerb service. They are very professional! My order was delivered to Vietnam 5 days after I placed the order.

great stuff!

Posted by 5171960715024631558 on Jan 20, 2015

Wow! All of a sudden I had a big rash, in my neck, breastbone etc. BIG! This cream cured me so fast and it smells really good.

Moderately improved skin

Posted by 4708288058274342016 on Mar 10, 2015

This is the first non cortisone cream that has shown any improvement in my skin. I suffer from terrible eczema and use cortisone every week at least. Using this product I can use less cortisone. Great! Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by 5130745268793153557 on Apr 05, 2015

Many thanks for fast and prompt packing & shipping the items I have ordered! Great shopping experience!

Superb creme!

Posted by Reviewer3192386 on Jun 28, 2011

Perfect, perfect, perfect! My husbands bad eczema vanished from his hands, just in few days. I´ve higly recommended this creme to my friends.

good Cream

Posted by Reviewer2423812 on Jul 21, 2012

good cream, helps my skin

So goooooooood

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Sep 05, 2012

Jeg am very happy with this crem. Det best we ever trie. My dother hat psoririasis and it works wonders. I have eczema and it helps very much.It is fantastic...

Awesome and natural

Posted by Reviewer1768136 on Jan 26, 2013

LOVE this. Works so well for itchiness/razor burn and isn't overkill like the pure zinc creams. Does not leave color and stain. I did not read the lesser star reviews so I don't know what their complaints are but if you have razor burn or any other itchy skin irritations I highly recommend this stuff!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1349255 on May 31, 2013

This cream really helps on psoriasis!

g