@@@

Posted by 4649979733080574567 on Feb 15, 2014

Very helpful with dry skin.

Safe

Posted by Reviewer2563995 on Feb 17, 2014

Great

great stuff!

Posted by 5171960715024631558 on Jan 20, 2015

Wow! All of a sudden I had a big rash, in my neck, breastbone etc. BIG! This cream cured me so fast and it smells really good.

Moderately improved skin

Posted by 4708288058274342016 on Mar 10, 2015

This is the first non cortisone cream that has shown any improvement in my skin. I suffer from terrible eczema and use cortisone every week at least. Using this product I can use less cortisone. Great! Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by 5130745268793153557 on Apr 05, 2015

Many thanks for fast and prompt packing & shipping the items I have ordered! Great shopping experience!

helps

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

it relieves the itchiness and smells nice.

Almost too good to be true.

Posted by Zahava on May 24, 2016

For some months now my doctor has been prescribing different creams and ointments for horrible red, flaky and itchy patches on my lower legs, none of which helped. The last one was a steroid and after a day of using it the itching was worse. I do not think my doctor knew what the problem was even though I was sure it was psoriasis. So I bought this product hoping that something natural might work without causing side effects. It arrived just two days ago and already I can see the difference. No thick scaly skin, the flaking is easing off, and the irritation - which had been disturbing my sleep - has almost gone. The cream is absorbed by the skin very quickly so is not sticky. I have no hesitation in recommending this product and am now going to order 4 more tubes.

Carmen B

Posted by Carmensherbalresource on Feb 25, 2014

Fast shipping and hoping for great results. Love the all natural options available with iherb. FAST shipping and overseas too! Thank you so much for your great products :)

great

Posted by Reviewer1280344 on May 17, 2011

This cream is the best I have found for relieving itching. If my skin is a bit raw then it stings after a while but then soothes the itch and moisturises well.

Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2646305 on Aug 02, 2011

At the moment it is working very well. I am pleased with the result. I shall be ordering more from you if the price has not gone up.