New To iHerb?

Natren, Gy-Na•Tren, Dual-Action Vaginal Health Kit, 2 Bottles, 14 Capsules Each (Ice) (Discontinued Item)

The Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2366667 on Oct 23, 2008

Absolutely the BEST product for yeast/bacterial issues EVER. I have suffered thru countless prescriptions and NOTHING comes close to this. It's inexpensive and does not require the constant visits back and fourth to your Dr. for yet another exam and prescription. This is a FANTASTIC product!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer3143413 on Dec 05, 2008

It really works! I've been suffering from BV for months and tried everything including all kinds of anti-bio, anti-fungal stuff my doctor prescribed(three times this year). I was so desperate-since they never worked. So I tried to search 'BV' on Internet to find solutions and saw the very positive reviews about this product here and ordered. OMG, this works the best! Also I want to say 'thank you' to iherb. You guys run really great delivery service that no other online suppliers can beat. The quickest delivery and the perfect cold-air-tight-sealing package! I'm very impressed and satisfied. :)

Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2740017 on Jan 11, 2009

I recommend this product to anyone with re-occuring yeast infections. I swam in the river one summer and got a bad bacterial infection. After 2 rounds of strong antibiotics, which cleared up the bacteria, I then had a monthly yeast infection. I battled these infections with over the counter yeast medicine as well as an oral acidophilus but they kept coming back. I ordered this product in desperation and praise the Lord, I haven't had another infection in over 4 months! Relief in 2 little bottles. Excellent!

Doesn't work for me.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

This product may work for some people, but not for me: every time I used the vaginal capsules, I had a strong burning sensation that would't go away for several hours. The oral capsules didn't have any effect at all. And even though boric acid, the main active ingredient in the yellow vaginal capsules, is a powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal agent known for killing yeast and bacteria and relieving burning and itching, while Lactobacillus acidophilus, the main ingredient in the pink oral capsules, is supposed to help restore the normal vaginal flora, this product didn't cure me of BV or offer any noticeable relief.

Definitely worth it

Posted by Reviewer2765799 on Nov 13, 2008

I have tried many other yeast infection treatments, with mixed results. I have gotten some help from homeopathic suppositories, but this has definitely worked better. Even the over-the-counter pharmaceutical yeast infection treatments did not work well for me. For anyone with chronic infections, I would recommend buying two of these kits at once so you'll always have one ready if you need it, or in case you find you need a longer treatment plan. If this kit seems expensive, just think how much money and time it costs to take off work, see a doctor and fill a prescription that isn't good for you anyway. Also, definitely continue taking by-mouth probiotics when you're finished, for long-term relief of symptoms.