• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Seems to work. Not magical, but worthy. You should try this.

Posted by 5432307124778590174 on Apr 29, 2015

I usually suffered from bad/depressive mood and poor sleeping. I take half a tablet (50 mg) in the dinner. If I take it in the morning I notice some drowsiness through the day. After a month or so I believe it has shown a remarkable effect, although not huge. I keep a diary in which I write down every day how I felt, slept, my mood, external factors/situations that may have impacted me, and so on. Reviewing all the notes from my diary several weeks before ans after start using this product it is noticeable an improvement in my sleep quality, mood, etc. Nowadays I feel better, have more positive thoughts in general, more capable of managing stress and ordinary life's problems that seemed impossible to overcome few weeks ago. My circadian rhythm is much better regulated now: I can wake up earlier, feel fuller of energy during the daytime, and feel earlier the need to sleep. Now I know that that disorder I had in my circadian rhythm was another symptom of depression... I would recommend TO TRY this product to everyone with some depressive mood and/or circadian rhythm sleep disorder, however I strongly suggest TO KEEP A RECORD OF ITS EFFECTS and judge after some weeks whether 5-HTP is helping you or not.

Good TR 5-htp

Posted by Reviewer1534434 on Jul 14, 2011

seems to work better for me than regular 5-htp

excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2131198 on Nov 16, 2011

Because of its time release, I use less of this product. It's been very beneficial for sleep and depression. Not the end all and be all, however.

Timely delivery of a good product

Posted by Reviewer1115030 on Jan 21, 2009

I very much like iHerb's product pricing and their range. I'm quite happy with the Natrol, 5-HTP TR because they make good products and was the only time release one i could find.

Not sure about TR

Posted by Reviewer3327117 on Sep 12, 2009

In General I really like 5-htp for depression but I don't usually use the Time Release but thought I would try it. I think I am going back to the regular.

Sleep better

Posted by Reviewer1848506 on May 14, 2010

These do help me stay asleep longer and go back to sleep if I wake up.

it worked

Posted by Reviewer2220104 on Apr 11, 2011

i ve been suffering from depression and insomnia since i ve broked up with my bf. it is hard to maintain ordinary life but after started to take this, i ve felt better and helped me to sleep well and also i can get along with friends and people. it works.

love the brand

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Aug 12, 2014

Love this brand and it's the only brank I found with time-release 5-htp. But 5-htp didn't work for me. Only lexapro works for me... It's worth to try because it's natural and if you are lucky you will stop the ssri's

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2088722 on Jun 29, 2009

No complaints I feel its doing what it should be doing.

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 14, 2012

This is probably a fine product but it didn't have the desired effect for us. Was taking it for teenage depression and compulsive behavior and insomnia. Didn't seem to help any of those.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »