very good

Posted by 5334198525112792391 on Jan 23, 2016

if you want to feel relax after a hard day it is perfect

so far, so good!

Posted by 4920144770115389771 on May 13, 2015

Natrol always deliver a good product, and so far this is no exception. Time release is a great feature, and value for money is fantastic.

Seems to work. Not magical, but worthy. You should try this.

Posted by 5432307124778590174 on Apr 29, 2015

I usually suffered from bad/depressive mood and poor sleeping. I take half a tablet (50 mg) in the dinner. If I take it in the morning I notice some drowsiness through the day. After a month or so I believe it has shown a remarkable effect, although not huge. I keep a diary in which I write down every day how I felt, slept, my mood, external factors/situations that may have impacted me, and so on. Reviewing all the notes from my diary several weeks before ans after start using this product it is noticeable an improvement in my sleep quality, mood, etc. Nowadays I feel better, have more positive thoughts in general, more capable of managing stress and ordinary life's problems that seemed impossible to overcome few weeks ago. My circadian rhythm is much better regulated now: I can wake up earlier, feel fuller of energy during the daytime, and feel earlier the need to sleep. Now I know that that disorder I had in my circadian rhythm was another symptom of depression... I would recommend TO TRY this product to everyone with some depressive mood and/or circadian rhythm sleep disorder, however I strongly suggest TO KEEP A RECORD OF ITS EFFECTS and judge after some weeks whether 5-HTP is helping you or not.

love the brand

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Aug 12, 2014

Love this brand and it's the only brank I found with time-release 5-htp. But 5-htp didn't work for me. Only lexapro works for me... It's worth to try because it's natural and if you are lucky you will stop the ssri's

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 14, 2012

This is probably a fine product but it didn't have the desired effect for us. Was taking it for teenage depression and compulsive behavior and insomnia. Didn't seem to help any of those.

excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2131198 on Nov 16, 2011

Because of its time release, I use less of this product. It's been very beneficial for sleep and depression. Not the end all and be all, however.

Good TR 5-htp

Posted by Reviewer1534434 on Jul 14, 2011

seems to work better for me than regular 5-htp

it worked

Posted by Reviewer2220104 on Apr 11, 2011

i ve been suffering from depression and insomnia since i ve broked up with my bf. it is hard to maintain ordinary life but after started to take this, i ve felt better and helped me to sleep well and also i can get along with friends and people. it works.

Sleep better

Posted by Reviewer1848506 on May 14, 2010

These do help me stay asleep longer and go back to sleep if I wake up.

Not sure about TR

Posted by Reviewer3327117 on Sep 12, 2009

In General I really like 5-htp for depression but I don't usually use the Time Release but thought I would try it. I think I am going back to the regular.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »