great product

Posted by 5017002394481692653 on Apr 27, 2016

منتج رائع جدا اسبوعين من استخدمته والموود تعدل كثير العصبية قلت وهدوء غريب في حياتي بعد استخدام المنتج انصح بإستخدامه

perfect

Posted by jetvita on Aug 08, 2015

like an antidepressent without the background. Just one in the morning and I was fine. The "wow" effect is only for a couple of day then I recommand that you don't raise the dose because here is the trick. Once 5-htp gives a start to the body adress the mind with psychologic Tools. If it is not enought there might be other health disorder to investigate and adress.

Finally balanced emotions!

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 17, 2015

Never used other 5-HTP products, but dont even plan trying other brand for now (i already have ordered 2 more of this to have in my cabinet). I decided to order it after reading that it can help with the Apetite control and i can tell it really works. As big BONUS for me was the fact that i made my days emotionally easier, i dont feel the heavy feeling in my chest i had for years after so much stress. I like that its time released so i dont feel sleepy or groggy. Never had problems with my sleep so i take it at the morning to have more balanced serotonin levels during the day and to kill my hunger, but if you dont sleep well and wake up during the night, then its probably better idea to take it 30 mins before you go to bed. Its a really great help in my long trip of loosing weight and feeling strong and meeting my days healthy with a smile! Will add reviews to all other products i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

Muy buenas y pequeñitas

Posted by EcoFan on Dec 02, 2014

llevo unos dias tomándolas, después de estar un par de meses con las de solgar y me van muy bien. No noto diferencia con las otras a pesar de ser estas de liberación prolongada. Lo único notable es el tamaño ya que son muy pequeñas y mas faciles de tragar que las de solgar. Pensamiento positivo desde el minuto 1!

mood

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Sep 01, 2014

These tablets work well in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas, Natural SAM-e 400, 400 mg, 30 Enteric-Coated Tablets

Thank you for this product!

Posted by 4998413820675525348 on Jun 27, 2014

I have always been fussing about the wrong things, anxiously overthinking that I cannot sleep and whenever something negative happened, I was very much affected. I just finished my full bottle and I already ordered 4 more as this has been such a blessing to me. Now, my days feel lighter and my sleep has imrpoved. I still take melatonin (only half of a time release 3mg tablet) so that I just get the full 8hour sleep at nights. I must say that I have followed some others who took it in the evening instead of doing both mornings and evenings. I did feel very exhausted at 2pm and started to want to take naps which is why I only take this once a day. Thank you Natrol!

Sleep

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 01, 2014

This works as good as a sleep pill. I tried just 1/4 pill not good enough. So I tried 1/2 pill and it knocks me out. I agree with the other 5 stars reviews and will plan on buying again.

5htp

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on May 30, 2014

IHERB has excellent products and this is another one of them.

Great service

Posted by 5209621436116459412 on May 22, 2014

I purchased the product in one day and it was delivered on the next day. I was very happy with the fastness and accuracy

Cant live without it

Posted by FilaLuvR on Jan 09, 2014

This has made a huge impact on several family members. They are less stressed, sleep better, and husband is happier after a stressful day at work. I wont be without this product and tell everyone I know about it.