great product

Posted by 5017002394481692653 on Apr 27, 2016

منتج رائع جدا اسبوعين من استخدمته والموود تعدل كثير العصبية قلت وهدوء غريب في حياتي بعد استخدام المنتج انصح بإستخدامه

very good

Posted by 5334198525112792391 on Jan 23, 2016

if you want to feel relax after a hard day it is perfect

perfect

Posted by jetvita on Aug 08, 2015

like an antidepressent without the background. Just one in the morning and I was fine. The "wow" effect is only for a couple of day then I recommand that you don't raise the dose because here is the trick. Once 5-htp gives a start to the body adress the mind with psychologic Tools. If it is not enought there might be other health disorder to investigate and adress.

so far, so good!

Posted by 4920144770115389771 on May 13, 2015

Natrol always deliver a good product, and so far this is no exception. Time release is a great feature, and value for money is fantastic.

Seems to work. Not magical, but worthy. You should try this.

Posted by 5432307124778590174 on Apr 29, 2015

I usually suffered from bad/depressive mood and poor sleeping. I take half a tablet (50 mg) in the dinner. If I take it in the morning I notice some drowsiness through the day. After a month or so I believe it has shown a remarkable effect, although not huge. I keep a diary in which I write down every day how I felt, slept, my mood, external factors/situations that may have impacted me, and so on. Reviewing all the notes from my diary several weeks before ans after start using this product it is noticeable an improvement in my sleep quality, mood, etc. Nowadays I feel better, have more positive thoughts in general, more capable of managing stress and ordinary life's problems that seemed impossible to overcome few weeks ago. My circadian rhythm is much better regulated now: I can wake up earlier, feel fuller of energy during the daytime, and feel earlier the need to sleep. Now I know that that disorder I had in my circadian rhythm was another symptom of depression... I would recommend TO TRY this product to everyone with some depressive mood and/or circadian rhythm sleep disorder, however I strongly suggest TO KEEP A RECORD OF ITS EFFECTS and judge after some weeks whether 5-HTP is helping you or not.

Finally balanced emotions!

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 17, 2015

Never used other 5-HTP products, but dont even plan trying other brand for now (i already have ordered 2 more of this to have in my cabinet). I decided to order it after reading that it can help with the Apetite control and i can tell it really works. As big BONUS for me was the fact that i made my days emotionally easier, i dont feel the heavy feeling in my chest i had for years after so much stress. I like that its time released so i dont feel sleepy or groggy. Never had problems with my sleep so i take it at the morning to have more balanced serotonin levels during the day and to kill my hunger, but if you dont sleep well and wake up during the night, then its probably better idea to take it 30 mins before you go to bed. Its a really great help in my long trip of loosing weight and feeling strong and meeting my days healthy with a smile! Will add reviews to all other products i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

This Brand Does Not Work For Me

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on Mar 29, 2015

I have used other brands of 5-HTP for years and they worked great. This brand does not improve my mood, and actually seems to make me angry.

Muy buenas y pequeñitas

Posted by EcoFan on Dec 02, 2014

llevo unos dias tomándolas, después de estar un par de meses con las de solgar y me van muy bien. No noto diferencia con las otras a pesar de ser estas de liberación prolongada. Lo único notable es el tamaño ya que son muy pequeñas y mas faciles de tragar que las de solgar. Pensamiento positivo desde el minuto 1!

mood

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Sep 01, 2014

These tablets work well in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas, Natural SAM-e 400, 400 mg, 30 Enteric-Coated Tablets

love the brand

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Aug 12, 2014

Love this brand and it's the only brank I found with time-release 5-htp. But 5-htp didn't work for me. Only lexapro works for me... It's worth to try because it's natural and if you are lucky you will stop the ssri's