Natrol, 5-HTP TR, Time Release, 100 mg, 45 Tablets

THIS IS TRULY A BLESSING!!!

Posted by Reviewer1764281 on Jun 02, 2011

I don't even know where to begin with this review but I will try.... I have been on at least 8 different antidepressants in my life, various antipsychotics, anxiety medication, sleeping medication..the list goes on and on...I have tried different brands of 5HTP that were not time released like this one is...Nothing seemed to work to cure my depression of 12 years.. that is until I stumbled upon this time released form of 5htp from Natrol...From the first day I took it.. I began to feel amazing..at first I was worried that it might just be a placebo effect, but it has been about 2 months now and still feel great on a daily basis. I went as far as to email Natrol personally and thank them for this wonderful supplement that has changed my entire life. I think the key is the 15 hour time release "structure" of the pill that makes it last all day. I personally take 200mg in the morning with amazing results... I will continue to take this for the rest of my life... no joke.. Thank you Iherb and Natrol for putting a smile on my face :)

Wow! Excellent! I am thrilled!

Posted by Reviewer2547985 on Nov 02, 2008

Finally! Someone's making a timed release 5-HTP! At bedtime I have taken 25mg of regular Natrol 5-htp (half a regular non-timed-release capsule) for over five years with pretty good results. However I had often noticed that if I accidently woke up in the middle of the night and took the other half, in the morning I was even more refreshed. Now I'm still taking the half-capsule of regular Natrol 5-HTP plus 25mg (one quarter tablet) of this timed release version at the same time before bed. Super, super, super! This combo is even better than either one alone. The regular 5-HTP sends me to sleep promptly and the timed release keeps me asleep and *dreaming sweetly* until morning, when I wake up refreshed. This timed release version is a godsend. I don't know if there is a problem with the tablet count, but frankly, I would buy it at three times the price.

5-htp all hours super relaxation.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 17, 2012

this is a good version of 5-htp for whomever wants 5-htp in their blood at all hours and still have a steady and consistent effect that lasts throughout the night and very good rest the next day, the non-time release versions you feel it wear off after a few hours as oposed to this version. vitamin b6 p5p also enhances 5-htp if anyone isn't feeling the effects of 5-htp it helps create co-enzymes to help break down 5-htp much better into serotonin.

GREAT product- a LIFESAVER!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

This product has been the number one best thing I've done to fight my depression. It's amazing and really does work ALL DAY. one pill every morning with my breakfast, and I'm telling you...i've suffered for almost fifteen years with depression. This is such an affordable product with REAL results. GREAT!!!! THANK YOU iHERB!!

Finally balanced emotions!

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 17, 2015

Never used other 5-HTP products, but dont even plan trying other brand for now (i already have ordered 2 more of this to have in my cabinet). I decided to order it after reading that it can help with the Apetite control and i can tell it really works. As big BONUS for me was the fact that i made my days emotionally easier, i dont feel the heavy feeling in my chest i had for years after so much stress. I like that its time released so i dont feel sleepy or groggy. Never had problems with my sleep so i take it at the morning to have more balanced serotonin levels during the day and to kill my hunger, but if you dont sleep well and wake up during the night, then its probably better idea to take it 30 mins before you go to bed. Its a really great help in my long trip of loosing weight and feeling strong and meeting my days healthy with a smile! Will add reviews to all other products i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!