Natrol 5-HTP TR

Posted by 5518315779367968798 on Mar 21, 2016

I'm using this hoping to have some relief from arthritis and fibromyalgia pain. Also using it to help with insomnia. Not a magic bullet, of course; but I feel more mentally balanced and that goes a long way toward pain perception. I'll continue to take it.

helps with sleep

Posted by 5392020341181940298 on Oct 23, 2015

Also helped with happier mood. Have used it for 2 years

Sleep saver!

Posted by 5563297721906774603 on Feb 27, 2015

I take this product from natrol together with melatonin from Natrol,both time released!Great sleep is garanteed!Finely I have found combination that is working!I am so gratuful to Natrol for the best sleep ever!

Happy time

Posted by 5096376831948923123 on Oct 08, 2014

It really helps and it can decrease your appetite a bit as well.

Changed my life!

Posted by 5622364751045790136 on May 29, 2014

Five star product!

Alright!!!!!!

Posted by 5097374782801263869 on Apr 01, 2014

WOW. WOW & WOW. What a lucidly, interesting night!! It was a lazy accident that I didn't read the directions where it clearly stated to only take 1....before I had already taken 2! Opps, but what a brilliant accident! Get some. Then get some more :)

Works well!

Posted by whitelotusrose on Apr 01, 2014

I like this product. I usually take it at night a couple of hours before bedtime. It keeps me calm, removes my fears & anxieties & also clears my mind of negative thoughts. I also sleep well & wake up feeling calm & I can go about during the day without feeling anxious. Since it's time release the effect lasts only until evening about 5-6pm. But I just wait a few hours before taking it again. Will continue to buy this product.

Excellent

Posted by 4881579548144642830 on Dec 31, 2013

The fact that the Natrol product is of a high mg strength it is slow releasing which gives the brain a steady flow of serotonin production throughout the day.

Great 5-htp

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Dec 20, 2013

Loved it so much, bought it for my boyfriend's anxiety and depression.

Love Natrols 5-HTP

Posted by FilaLuvR on Dec 13, 2013

We use both the 100 and 200 mg strength time release tablets from Natrol, and cannot be happier with the results. My husband after using these for a few days thinks everyone should take them. He feels that much better. They seem to last close to 18 hours, and he can tell when they wear off, so we have decided to go with the 100mg time release ones most days just taken morning and night. It does reduce appetite, so be forewarned if that is a potential issue. He always takes the night time dose, along with Natrols time release 10 mg Melatonin, and sleeps much more soundly since adding this to his regime. His energy levels have increased at work, and he is sharing this find with everyone he knows.