10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natrol, 5-HTP TR, Time Release, 200 mg, 30 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

BIG Difference!

Posted by Reviewer1120541 on Jan 09, 2009

My 16 year old daughter has suffered from anxiety/panic attacks for the last three years, especially in school while around her peers, because of her Asperger's Syndrome. Since starting 5-HTP almost a year ago, along with a few other supplements, the anxiety lessened considerably. She'd been on anti-anxiety meds, anti-depressants, etc. in the past, always with great side effects, if they even helped at all. She's been on different brands of 5-HTP, and they've all helped to a great degree, but since starting on the Natrol Time Release, she says she notices even less anxiety throughout her school day. 5-HTP has also helped ME a great deal with my recurring migraines. I'm so relieved and happy with this product!

It got me off of 2 prescriptions!

Posted by Reviewer1716357 on Mar 26, 2009

For 7 years, I was on 300mg of Welbutrin and 30mg of Lexapro A DAY to treat my depression and anxiety. I was diagnosed with a heart defect last year and my cardiologist took me off of the antidepressants because they were negatively effecting my heart condition. So I did some research to find a more natural alternative, and found out about 5-HTP. I've been extremely happy with the results! I've been "drug free" for almost a year and I feel amazing :-) Also, iHerb has the BEST price on the internet! Trust me, I've searched! And the quality is better/fresher than the Natrol that I've purchased from Walgreen's (which seemed to deteriorate in the bottle).

Natrol, 5-HTP TR

Posted by Reviewer1021949 on May 31, 2009

My son, a soldier serving in Iraq, told me about 5-HTP and how it was helping him sleep. He knew I had trouble sleeping due to my fibromylgia. At first I took it in the morning but soon discovered I needed to switch to the evenings since I was becoming drowsy about 4 hours after taking it. I bought my first bottle from GNC for 2x the money. I get the same product from iHerb.com for half the price, shipping in nominal and delivery in two days. I can't be happier with my experience at iHerb.com and will continue to purchase from them.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Nov 26, 2008

I really like this 5-HTP over the regular caps. 5-HTP is most effective when absorbed at low doses over a long period of time and so far this works as such for me.

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer2806927 on Dec 26, 2008

I started using 5-htp after severe side effects from prescribed medicine for preventing migraines and insomnia. It has helped so far with no side effects. iHerb is also very reasonable priced compare to local drugstores and ship quite quickly. I'm very happy with product and service.