Natrol 5 htp

Posted by Reviewer1700036 on Oct 27, 2011

It's been 2 months now and I honestly can say natrol has def lifted my mood -clinically diagnosed as middle range depression- to now manageable depression. I still have high anxiety which I'm currently working on with hypnotherapy and starting to look into other alternatives soon. But def natrol has been helping significantly. I highly recommend a natural alternative as apose to poison. But can understand some people are too far sick and unfortunately need western meds

Good

Posted by Reviewer3064446 on Oct 11, 2011

It is very good, but not for sleep. Itake it in the morning. At night it didn't make me any effect for sleeping. During the day, i feel more happy and relaxed.

Depression and anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2724020 on Oct 10, 2011

I have depression and GAD (anxiety). I take one every night before bed and after about 2 weeks of this regiment I have been feeling better. No other OTC or prescription has worked this well and I have experienced little to no side effects.

Depression gone

Posted by Reviewer1389422 on Sep 16, 2011

I noticed results after taking this product for less than a week. I notice a difference if I forget to take it. Going through menapause has affected my sleeping(hot flashes)and mood (depression). I have never been prone to depression but found myself truly dark with it. I decided to see if there were natural products that could help. I take this product at night before going to bed after reading reviews that said it had caused drowsiness when taken in the morning. I sleep better, although I still have hot flashes that wake me up, it happens much less frequently, and my depression is gone.

sleep help

Posted by Reviewer2759846 on Aug 24, 2011

after 30 days I feel it has helped me get into a better sleep cycle

wow how life can change

Posted by Reviewer1269824 on Jul 24, 2011

this great product has got my life and relationship back on track

Not so fast...

Posted by Reviewer2523086 on Jun 23, 2011

I was about 1 week off of the lexapro, and I started taking the time release...I broke out in a rash with continuous itching. I waited until I was off for a month and tried the time release again, and I broke out in a rash again, I coudn't even sleep due to the effects of these tablets I took. I am not taking the chance and will completely discontinue use.

5htp

Posted by kidkounselor on Jun 17, 2011

haven't really noticed a difference in mood or appetite yet, but will continue taking it on a longer trial...sleep better tho

Sleeping Better Now

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Jun 10, 2011

Helps me sleep through the night.

Works well!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jun 01, 2011

This 5-HTP works very well. It's just as good as Doctor's Best, but has the benefit of being slowly released over several hours, which means one a day is all that's necessary, opposed to 2 or 3 times I took Doctor's Best. Will buy again.