• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer1369826 on Mar 01, 2012

I was having trouble sleeping and started with the 5HTP, just one before bed and I sleep soundly and generally do not wake up during the night, however when I do wake (for a bathroom break) I go back to sleep very fast. This product works in a very short period of time as I noticed result after 1 week of taking these.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1388151 on Jan 28, 2010

I really am glad I found this product. It has helped my overall mood during "that time of the month," which make me and the rest of my family happy! It has also helped improve my sleep. I will continue to use Natrol, 5-HTP TR!

Depression gone

Posted by Reviewer1389422 on Sep 16, 2011

I noticed results after taking this product for less than a week. I notice a difference if I forget to take it. Going through menapause has affected my sleeping(hot flashes)and mood (depression). I have never been prone to depression but found myself truly dark with it. I decided to see if there were natural products that could help. I take this product at night before going to bed after reading reviews that said it had caused drowsiness when taken in the morning. I sleep better, although I still have hot flashes that wake me up, it happens much less frequently, and my depression is gone.

5 HTP TR

Posted by 5612528504506656135 on Jul 22, 2012

I am taking 5-HTP TR to help me lose weight. I have not lose a pound but I think my sprites are higher.

Great formula, effective product.

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jun 24, 2016

I used to have problems staying asleep, even while using a timed-release melatonin. It always seemed to wear off too soon. Since I began using this timed-release 5-HTP, I sleep through the night. Even if I awaken to go to the bathroom, I fall back asleep quickly and wake up refreshed, with no lingering drowsiness or foggy brain. Natrol is a good, reliable brand.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1971301 on Dec 11, 2011

I always buy my Natrol 5-HTP from iHerb. I think the product works well for me. I appreciate the low prices from iHerb and their quick shipping!

Natrol 5 htp tr

Posted by Reviewer1642997 on Feb 12, 2009

This is helpful in staying asleep -- love the time release.

Excellent

Posted by 4881579548144642830 on Dec 31, 2013

The fact that the Natrol product is of a high mg strength it is slow releasing which gives the brain a steady flow of serotonin production throughout the day.

Natrol 5 htp

Posted by Reviewer1700036 on Oct 27, 2011

It's been 2 months now and I honestly can say natrol has def lifted my mood -clinically diagnosed as middle range depression- to now manageable depression. I still have high anxiety which I'm currently working on with hypnotherapy and starting to look into other alternatives soon. But def natrol has been helping significantly. I highly recommend a natural alternative as apose to poison. But can understand some people are too far sick and unfortunately need western meds

Changed my life!