Good price

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Apr 16, 2010

I take on a regular basis. Seems to help, ive run out a couple of times, and it definitely makes a difference. Good price, good brand.

Excellent Quality

Posted by alvinlky on Mar 31, 2016

Excellent supplement at a affordable price.

Love this probiotic

Posted by theunextreme on Oct 14, 2014

I use this probiotic all the time. It's helped me get my digestive tract back in order and is easy to swallow. I needed a probiotic with acidophilus because of my 2-year battle with systemic candida. This is a GREAT probiotic for that!

I Love my Probiotic By Natrol!!

Posted by 5575923000160924791 on Feb 20, 2016

I love this product as it helps another health problem with immune system. It has Greatly helped me and it pleases me to be able to get it from you at such good prices and services.

Great Digestive Aid

Posted by Reviewer2694369 on Sep 09, 2011

Since using this product I have no digestive problems. Perfect for heartburn relief, constipation, upset stomach or any other digestive problems. I have tried the yogart digestive aids and this product is so much better, and it's natural. I don't worry about putting chemicals in my body that do not break down. Love it!!

A good product

Posted by 5681223640011191552 on Sep 22, 2012

I have been taking probiotics for years.. This is a good and cheaper alternative than what I have been buying in the pharmacies where I live (Israel).

good as always

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Oct 29, 2012

Product does what states. Helps to improve digestion.

Good Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1961827 on Feb 19, 2012

Excellent product! Very good price! I have used this product for 2 months and my gut has improved greatly. Good for the digestion too. I received very fast this item in Brazil from iherb. This site is top!!

Good product.

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 03, 2014

Seems to work pretty well for a low-priced probiotic.

Great product!

Posted by 5120896041941248224 on May 18, 2016

A great product and comes with a cheap price. I have problems with constipation for a very long time. This product helps a lot!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »