• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Good natural sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer3274460 on Feb 03, 2012

These are good and work well and are the best price I ave found!

夫用

Posted by mamarinbkk on May 21, 2012

FOR MY HUSBAND IN HIS EARLY 50S. IT WORKS!!

Sleepy time!

Posted by Reviewer1968647 on Oct 22, 2013

We discovered theses about 6 months ago and they are great. We have 2 tightly wound kids who fight sleep when its bed time and they love these as they know they will be sleepy when its time to lay down. Works quickly with no after affects or sleepiness. No other ingredients to worry about. The perfect bedtime candy when you need it.

Not sure if this helped?

Posted by 4779969336171815042 on Dec 12, 2015

Unsure if this helped in anyway

Solve my sleeping problem

Posted by 4725492948500895539 on Dec 30, 2015

I was very hard to fall in sleep every night around 25 years. This products could help more easy to sleep and taste good.

Melatonin Calm Sleep Dissolveable

Posted by 5248419942034271058 on May 03, 2016

I Have been buying this product for around 12months now and highly recommend it. It is fantastic that you can just chew on them and an added bonus that they are yum. There is 3 in our house that takes them on a regular basis as it just relaxes you brain and allows your to fall asleep a lot quicker instead if tossing and turning for hours. I can take one and know they wont knock me out cold like sleeping pills the doctors love to hand out and when you have young kids in the house you need to know you will hear them if they call you through the night. I also always wake up feeling refreshed and know I have had a wonderful sleep.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer1201892 on Jul 19, 2012

My husband & I both use this Melatonin at night and we are sleepy within the hour! best sleep ever since we started using this....

It works

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Jan 06, 2014

Gave this to my 15yr old grandson, worked like a charm, much better than herb tea which is an aquired taste, this would be great to settle chidren down when excited or have problems settling at night.

fantastic

Posted by 4906520950732124376 on May 26, 2014

my sone takes these so he can get to sleep with no problems.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Jul 05, 2012

Helped me to fall asleep within an hour.