• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Bio-Identical - I think

Posted by Reviewer1746035 on Nov 08, 2011

I take this time released 10 mg tablet at bedtime every night and I get a great night's sleep that is refreshing. You will also get vivid dreaming at first, which means your body is actually getting the deep sleep periods it needs to repair itself and your subconscious mind will also be working things out toward increasing your mental clarity. This is the perfect compliment for Natrol's DHEA 50mg tablet which gives you the alertness and energy for the day, and which is taken upon getting up in the morning. These two hormones are meant to follow each other in this way...as that is how the body produces them.

Potent Sleep Aide

Posted by Reviewer1361478 on Feb 29, 2012

I have been using Melatonin for over a year to help me sleep because I have fibromyalgia. I usually get whatever is on sale at the local drugstore, and I was having to take 30 to 40 mgs for it to be effective. With this formula, 10 mgs is plenty to help me fall asleep and usually stay asleep all night. If I do wake up during the night I can usually go back to sleep pretty quickly. I recommend melatonin for sleep problems, and this brand is definitely a good quality product.

10 mg Natrol Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3279268 on Oct 16, 2011

I had terrible insomnia. I read that a combination of Hops, Valerian and Melatonin worked well as a sleep aid. The first night I took these (all at least 1/2 hour apart) I slept like a baby but was groggy and had some kidney pain. I slowly took less of each and eventually stopped taking the hops. These pills are 10 mg and I think you really only need 1=3 mg to get sleep. I'm not sure that taking 10 mg is a good idea. But Melatonin does work as a sleep aid. Remember it's a hormone so take it easy with it.

melatonin tablets

Posted by 5426316453308885987 on May 07, 2016

Fantastic product well priced have recommend to family and friends will continue buying super happy customer

Helps avoid Cluster Headaches

Posted by 5448921304646734566 on Jun 04, 2015

My wife has Cluster Headaches. Many who suffer from this terrible pain have attacks while sleeping. Research has shown that some people can avoid these nighttime attacks with melatonin, so we tried some from the store. It seemed to work for several hours, but not all night. This Natrol product releases the melatonin slowly, so it lasts through a full sleep period. She takes two of these at bedtime and it has reduced the nighttime attacks at least 90%.

For terrific sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1442063 on Oct 31, 2011

Natrol Melatonin 10 mg has solved one of my patient's severe sleep disturbance.

Melatonin

Posted by 5143552675573967477 on May 02, 2016

Love this product. I have tried a few brands offering Melatonin. This one is by far the best.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2905495 on Feb 25, 2011

Well as effective as prescriptive drugs, the best of the melatonine I have tried.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3338117 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been taking this at night before I go to bed for about 2 months. It really helps me to fall asleep easily and I don't feel sleepy in the morning.

Helps relax

Posted by 5134911392081558693 on May 08, 2016

Was quite good but not strong enough for me but great for my teenage kids when they have too many late nights or after my daughter comes off night shift.