• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Not so strong

Posted by bbchris on Jul 26, 2014

I seem to fall asleep quicky but I don't think the timed release part works or I would stay asleep....

Natrol Advanced Sleep 10mg

Posted by 5648494286624642044 on Oct 15, 2014

very good will by again

Timed release?

Posted by Reviewer1612446 on Apr 24, 2015

I bought this with the hope it would help me stay asleep. I don't notice any difference between this and the previous product I was taking.

It's okay

Posted by 5715351681020623463 on Jul 12, 2016

Few first time i fell sleep after took pill for an hour. Recently i feels stable.

Sleep natural

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Jan 12, 2011

Takes much longer than advised but gentle enough and no groggy morning feelings

not so advanced

Posted by Reviewer1606540 on Nov 14, 2011

This product is okay, but it seems to take quite a while to help me get sleepy and relaxed. I also wake up groggy and very thirsty.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Nov 15, 2011

Have been taking this for several months - sometimes it seems to work and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure if it's me or the product but will continue to try it.

Just so-so

Posted by Reviewer2056917 on Jan 31, 2012

It makes me sleep within 2 hours after I take it, not speedy one. But, whenever I take it, I have some stomach aching. So, I don't like this melatonin, melatonin at Hyvee is better, I think.

Takes some time to work

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

I have troubles sleeping on school nights. The product requires patience, it takes a few weeks before the effect kicks in. Not the best sleep aid, but at least it's better than pharmaceutical sleep pills.