• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

ain't all that...

Posted by Reviewer2776526 on Aug 14, 2013

i've never really taken anything to help me get to sleep and/or stay asleep but i've been having a great deal of difficulty the last couple years so figured i'd try something. after taking this stuff for almost two months i have to say it does next to nothing to help me stay asleep. it does seem to make me a little sleepy if i'm tired and ready to go to bed anyway but still i have plenty of nights where i am wide awake after just 4 or 5 hours. i had some l-tryptophan samples and i took that in conjunction with this melatonin for the first week and i've got to say the l-tryptophan packed more punch than this stuff. the l-tryptophan actually made me very sleepy the short time i took it with this melatonin. but this stuff, by itself, doesn't seem to do much of anything. i guess i'll gamble my money one more time and buy a whole bottle of the l-tryptophan before i ask my doctor for a prescription... i believe most of these gushing reviews are either shills or these people don't have nearly as much difficulty sleeping as they think they do...

Did not help

Posted by Reviewer2398812 on Jun 11, 2014

Tried this Advanced version and they didn't help at all. Had been using the Natrol, Melatonin TR, Time Release, 5 mg, and they made a difference.

Works in a strange way

Posted by Raenel on Apr 09, 2016

Does not affect my sleeping or waking up at all, but makes me horribly sleepy the whole next day.

bad of products

Posted by 5054783128982099051 on Jul 23, 2014

bad of products

not effective at all

Posted by coolsun on May 27, 2016

Never makes me sleep through the night, instead waking up a few times to the toilet and have difficulty to fell asleep again. Will not purchase anymore.

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1246088 on May 23, 2011

Has not improved my sleeping pattern sadly.

Love Natrol

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on May 28, 2011

This stuff is AWSOME!!! I get to sleep fairly quickly and stay asleep for many hours -- with NO loggy/draggy feeling upon waking.

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1575331 on Nov 09, 2011

No stars for this product, I still wake up in the middle of the night so the time release is not effective in my opinion. Also tastes awful when swallowing, I prefer sublingiunal tablets.

Awake!

Posted by FXDLJO on Jan 11, 2012

Myself and my daughter both tried this product and it kept both of us awake! I tried it again a second time and the results were the same!

NEVER RECIEVED

Posted by 5356136281885445684 on Apr 28, 2013

ORDERED 8 ( EIGHT) WEEKS AGO, STILL DID NOT RECIEVED!!!! TRYING TO CONTACT IHERB, THEY ARE INGORING ME!!!!!!!