• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2905495 on Feb 25, 2011

Well as effective as prescriptive drugs, the best of the melatonine I have tried.

Heavy Duty Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1174384 on Feb 07, 2012

This Melatonin definitely works well for sleep. I do not have sleep problems except for during PMS and it works great for getting back to sleep after hot flashes if I took it before bed. It is definitely active for a 12-hour period, however so you may feel groggy in the morning.

Helps relax

Posted by 5134911392081558693 on May 08, 2016

Was quite good but not strong enough for me but great for my teenage kids when they have too many late nights or after my daughter comes off night shift.

Not so strong

Posted by bbchris on Jul 26, 2014

I seem to fall asleep quicky but I don't think the timed release part works or I would stay asleep....

Did not help

Posted by Reviewer2398812 on Jun 11, 2014

Tried this Advanced version and they didn't help at all. Had been using the Natrol, Melatonin TR, Time Release, 5 mg, and they made a difference.

ain't all that...

Posted by Reviewer2776526 on Aug 14, 2013

i've never really taken anything to help me get to sleep and/or stay asleep but i've been having a great deal of difficulty the last couple years so figured i'd try something. after taking this stuff for almost two months i have to say it does next to nothing to help me stay asleep. it does seem to make me a little sleepy if i'm tired and ready to go to bed anyway but still i have plenty of nights where i am wide awake after just 4 or 5 hours. i had some l-tryptophan samples and i took that in conjunction with this melatonin for the first week and i've got to say the l-tryptophan packed more punch than this stuff. the l-tryptophan actually made me very sleepy the short time i took it with this melatonin. but this stuff, by itself, doesn't seem to do much of anything. i guess i'll gamble my money one more time and buy a whole bottle of the l-tryptophan before i ask my doctor for a prescription... i believe most of these gushing reviews are either shills or these people don't have nearly as much difficulty sleeping as they think they do...

Very effective

Posted by 4757790987187769200 on Oct 28, 2013

My life is very tense. Sometimes I can't sleep well, so I take one pill before I go to bed. It helps me get into sleeping quickly.

Works great

Posted by FilaLuvR on Dec 13, 2013

This product helps you to fall asleep and keep asleep better than anything else we have tried. The price is great, and we love all Natrol products.Highly recommend!

Natrol is a consistent brand

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 08, 2014

When I use this product I sleep like a log. What else is there to say it works!

Mrs Jamieson

Posted by 4943069798396344841 on Apr 27, 2014

These work better than any other product i have tried. Will always keep on hand