• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Heavy Duty Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1174384 on Feb 07, 2012

This Melatonin definitely works well for sleep. I do not have sleep problems except for during PMS and it works great for getting back to sleep after hot flashes if I took it before bed. It is definitely active for a 12-hour period, however so you may feel groggy in the morning.

Helps relax

Posted by 5134911392081558693 on May 08, 2016

Was quite good but not strong enough for me but great for my teenage kids when they have too many late nights or after my daughter comes off night shift.

Not so strong

Posted by bbchris on Jul 26, 2014

I seem to fall asleep quicky but I don't think the timed release part works or I would stay asleep....

Did not help

Posted by Reviewer2398812 on Jun 11, 2014

Tried this Advanced version and they didn't help at all. Had been using the Natrol, Melatonin TR, Time Release, 5 mg, and they made a difference.

ain't all that...

Posted by Reviewer2776526 on Aug 14, 2013

i've never really taken anything to help me get to sleep and/or stay asleep but i've been having a great deal of difficulty the last couple years so figured i'd try something. after taking this stuff for almost two months i have to say it does next to nothing to help me stay asleep. it does seem to make me a little sleepy if i'm tired and ready to go to bed anyway but still i have plenty of nights where i am wide awake after just 4 or 5 hours. i had some l-tryptophan samples and i took that in conjunction with this melatonin for the first week and i've got to say the l-tryptophan packed more punch than this stuff. the l-tryptophan actually made me very sleepy the short time i took it with this melatonin. but this stuff, by itself, doesn't seem to do much of anything. i guess i'll gamble my money one more time and buy a whole bottle of the l-tryptophan before i ask my doctor for a prescription... i believe most of these gushing reviews are either shills or these people don't have nearly as much difficulty sleeping as they think they do...

melatonin tablets

Posted by 5426316453308885987 on May 07, 2016

Fantastic product well priced have recommend to family and friends will continue buying super happy customer

Sleep aid

Posted by 5619461052993656923 on Jul 08, 2016

As I have fibromyalgia sometimes it seems that my body has just forgotten how to sleep! I take this melatonin when I can feel it will be a 'bad' night and it does indeed help me to fall asleep.

Great Stuff

Posted by 5246078375196110536 on Jul 10, 2016

I have insomina. This stuff is great. It helps me fall asleep easily and lets me sleep for longer. Recommended.

I love it❤️

Posted by Yayaouchi31 on Jun 07, 2016

Really works! I use every night, not live more without this product😴

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3016012 on May 17, 2016

I like this one as it keeps me asleep the whole night (slow release formula, before I used to wake up at 3.00am and could not fall asleep again