• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3016012 on May 17, 2016

I like this one as it keeps me asleep the whole night (slow release formula, before I used to wake up at 3.00am and could not fall asleep again

The best product I've found yet!

Posted by 5388962130186937957 on Aug 02, 2016

I have had trouble getting to and staying asleep for almost twelve months, but since I have found this product my sleep pattern has improved immensely. I take one tablet about half an hour before bed and find I am relaxed enough to have a good nights sleep.

It works!

Posted by 4865957172941991365 on Oct 16, 2016

Having had insomnia for over 10 years and relying on sleeping tablets to fall asleep, I was very impressed with how effective this was. After taking it before bed, I'd start to drift off within 10 to 15 minutes. What surprises me about this, is that it kept me a sleep through out the night, something sleeping tablets failed to do. I found the 10mg a little too much for me (still felt drowsy the next day), so I've cut the tablet in half and found it perfect. Next time i would buy the 5mg bottle. For anyone who is trying melatonin for the first time, I'd suggest starting on a lower dose before increasing to 10mg. Highly recommend this brand .

Very effective

Posted by 4757790987187769200 on Oct 28, 2013

My life is very tense. Sometimes I can't sleep well, so I take one pill before I go to bed. It helps me get into sleeping quickly.

Works great

Posted by FilaLuvR on Dec 13, 2013

This product helps you to fall asleep and keep asleep better than anything else we have tried. The price is great, and we love all Natrol products.Highly recommend!

Natrol is a consistent brand

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 08, 2014

When I use this product I sleep like a log. What else is there to say it works!

Mrs Jamieson

Posted by 4943069798396344841 on Apr 27, 2014

These work better than any other product i have tried. Will always keep on hand

first time try

Posted by 5183694236352929284 on May 26, 2014

And it works, only issue is i am bit tired the next day but thats what coffie is for :)

Very happy with this purchase

Posted by 4975857092140547199 on Aug 15, 2014

I've never been one for 'natural' remedies but this really does help me sleep. I did experience a mild headache the first couple of uses but I persevered because it was so effective.

Mother loves it

Posted by 5179929849607866690 on Sep 16, 2014

My mother's health improved a lot since she started using this.