internet warnings

Posted by Reviewer3084354 on Apr 22, 2011

hi i am really happy to get biotin in max strength and started taking it , but after little resurch in net, i found out, actually better do not take that mach, they said some woman been taking 10000mcg for 60 days and she got into emergency room with lung air and blood circulation, so i cut all pills in a half and started 1/2 pill a day -which is great. i can tell my hair started look better i hope it is going in a right direction - in the best way only. so i will take it till i am run out all product and then i will write new review with a more info about result i am getting. so everyone - happy easter!! and best wishes to all!

Very potent

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Feb 08, 2012

Excellent for diabetics and reduces sugar fast. Cut tabs in half or quarters if required. Seems to interact with chromium GTF so maybe take separate from chromium GTF.

Taking to strengthen my nails and stop hair from falling out

Posted by 5278292589336128118 on Oct 22, 2012

So far so good! I am doing the HCG diet and my problem in the past was dry scalp, hair falling out and brittle nails. My nails starts growning within a few days of taking this - 1 per day with my fish oil. My hair stopped falling out too! Will continue to buy this brand as I know it is working great.

Acne breakout

Posted by Reviewer1549053 on Dec 16, 2012

Really does speed up the growth of your nails and hair. I did not get to try it till the point where my hair thickens because within just 2 days of consuming just half a pill a day I broke out badly with huge cystic acne. Maybe I'll take a quarter of a pill once every 3 days...

Unbelievable

Posted by Reviewer1879361 on Jan 08, 2014

My hair, nails and skin have improved to the point that people have noticed and asked me what I do...I have told all my friends and family about I herb....

LOVE IT! WORKS REALLY GREAT!!!

Posted by 4977226719751897033 on Sep 28, 2015

I sufferd from hair loss for 2 months, I tried so many things and visited so many doctors but with no results. After using this, I can really say that it's really works well! I can see the difference, less hair loss and my hair started to look healthier. I use it with mane n' tail Shampoo and conditioner and I'm happy with the result.

Skin Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Mar 23, 2012

It is good for Skin,Hair and Nails, as long as Taken for at least 6 Months. This specific Brand offers a Daily Value Higher than Most other Brands,10 000 mcg, I think it is a positive idea and a good Thing.

روووووووعة

Posted by 4802031773697673533 on Mar 20, 2016

أفضل مكمل بيوتين استخدمته إلى الآن ساعد على تطويل شعري وفترة اللي كنت أستخدمه كان شعري ناااااعم جداً جداً جداً وساعد على توقف التساقط عندي بشكل غير متوقع جربت بعده كثير مكملات غذائية فيها بيوتين ولكن هذا يتربع على عرش جميع المكملات اللي فيها بيوتين

Its Good

Posted by Reviewer1505351 on Mar 21, 2012

This is my second time buying this but the first time I have bought it from iherb, which has the better price by the way. I bought this because my hair was falling out and it helped it stop falling out and improved thickness. It also made my nails grow. The only bad thing is that I have to take two tablets to really see any difference, maybe its just me, i don't know. Works though.

Really works!

Posted by 4915185737119572539 on Mar 01, 2014

Only purchased this product about a month ago and i did purchase it because i have seen many blogs and youtuber's raving that it speeds up hair growth. As i'm trying to grow long locks that i haven't been able to grow in the past. As its only been a month or so I have already noticed my hair growing faster than it was before but even more impressive is the rate the my nails were growing... I have to cut them from super long to short at least once a week and not only do they grow long fast they also grow healthy and extremely strong. The nail does not break and become brittle. I was sceptical about using the maximum dosage as you don't exactly know what effects it might have on your body but it does not have any side effects nor ill feelings or changes within the body. A fantastic product for the short amount of time i have been using it and will definitely be continuing to use it until my hair is at desired length.