good

Posted by 5194960610843795683 on Apr 11, 2016

Good

Good Product

Posted by IHerbThailand on Feb 29, 2016

I sufferd from hair loss for 2 months, I tried so many things and visited so many doctors but with no results. After using this, I can really say that it's really works well! I can see the difference, less hair loss and my hair started to look healthier. I use it with mane n' tail Shampoo and conditioner and I'm happy with the result.

nice

Posted by 4765098748974643166 on Feb 19, 2016

i did not use it but it is for my wive and i saw its effects on hair become stronger and reduce the hair losses

Good product

Posted by 5449587599218774740 on Dec 15, 2015

Noticed more strength and resilience in hair and nails after using the high potency biotin.

Good Value

Posted by 5600041758713355158 on Dec 14, 2015

The products works fairly, I've not seen any dramatic change or improvement. I have fine hair and falls pretty easy. Overall, I only rate it as good value for the amount and the strength.

ksa jeddah city prince mteeb street

Posted by 5101288568317252735 on Dec 11, 2015

Dealings sophisticated and their products in a very magnificence, I had the pleasure to deal with you and you will ester Mademtem this sophistication Thank you

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Apr 22, 2015

Worth to have for the second bottle.

Good value product

Posted by tulilie on May 08, 2014

I bought this to substitute my more expensive Yves Rocher hair&nails pills, and after about 2 weeks it seems like they are working fine. I will probably continue to purchase this brand. This product comes in a rather large bottle, which is less than halfway full, and stuffed with cotton balls. After fishing the cotton off the bottle, I still occasionally discover fluff from the pills. I don't know if this is common in the US, but personally I found it weird and misleading when it came to bottle size. The good news is that the pills are small and easy to swallow, fluff aside. UPDATE: I got breakouts from this product for the first 2 weeks of use, but then my skin got better. Unfortunately I did not experience an increase in growth speed for my hair or nails, but I think my nails are a little stronger now.

Great and affordable

Posted by 5023808842343739492 on Apr 19, 2014

I feel that my hair gets better from damaged and dry. Recommend this!

Nails Strong