internet warnings

Posted by Reviewer3084354 on Apr 22, 2011

hi i am really happy to get biotin in max strength and started taking it , but after little resurch in net, i found out, actually better do not take that mach, they said some woman been taking 10000mcg for 60 days and she got into emergency room with lung air and blood circulation, so i cut all pills in a half and started 1/2 pill a day -which is great. i can tell my hair started look better i hope it is going in a right direction - in the best way only. so i will take it till i am run out all product and then i will write new review with a more info about result i am getting. so everyone - happy easter!! and best wishes to all!

Its Good

Posted by Reviewer1505351 on Mar 21, 2012

This is my second time buying this but the first time I have bought it from iherb, which has the better price by the way. I bought this because my hair was falling out and it helped it stop falling out and improved thickness. It also made my nails grow. The only bad thing is that I have to take two tablets to really see any difference, maybe its just me, i don't know. Works though.

Good value product

Posted by tulilie on May 08, 2014

I bought this to substitute my more expensive Yves Rocher hair&nails pills, and after about 2 weeks it seems like they are working fine. I will probably continue to purchase this brand. This product comes in a rather large bottle, which is less than halfway full, and stuffed with cotton balls. After fishing the cotton off the bottle, I still occasionally discover fluff from the pills. I don't know if this is common in the US, but personally I found it weird and misleading when it came to bottle size. The good news is that the pills are small and easy to swallow, fluff aside. UPDATE: I got breakouts from this product for the first 2 weeks of use, but then my skin got better. Unfortunately I did not experience an increase in growth speed for my hair or nails, but I think my nails are a little stronger now.

working

Posted by 4806009553985585117 on Dec 06, 2013

I have using this this since one month i am seeing different on my hair now its more thick and the hair fall less.. but i am afraid bcz of this i feel like my lungs heavy i am not sure cause of this . but now i reduced to half..

Nice product

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013

Natrol, Biotin, Maximum Strength, 10,000 mcg, 100 Tablets offer a great price and quality ratio, when you cut these tables in half. 10 000mcg is just too much for one day, and when you cut these in half, you get biotin for 200 days. You need a pill cutter thought, as there is no trail for easier cutting.

Good product

Posted by 5449587599218774740 on Dec 15, 2015

Noticed more strength and resilience in hair and nails after using the high potency biotin.

Great and affordable

Posted by 5023808842343739492 on Apr 19, 2014

I feel that my hair gets better from damaged and dry. Recommend this!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Apr 22, 2015

Worth to have for the second bottle.

ksa jeddah city prince mteeb street

Posted by 5101288568317252735 on Dec 11, 2015

Dealings sophisticated and their products in a very magnificence, I had the pleasure to deal with you and you will ester Mademtem this sophistication Thank you

Good Value

Posted by 5600041758713355158 on Dec 14, 2015

The products works fairly, I've not seen any dramatic change or improvement. I have fine hair and falls pretty easy. Overall, I only rate it as good value for the amount and the strength.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »