Natrol, Biotin, Maximum Strength, 10,000 mcg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

internet warnings

Posted by Reviewer3084354 From Canada on Apr 22, 2011

hi i am really happy to get biotin in max strength and started taking it , but after little resurch in net, i found out, actually better do not take that mach, they said some woman been taking 10000mcg for 60 days and she got into emergency room with lung air and blood circulation, so i cut all pills in a half and started 1/2 pill a day -which is great. i can tell my hair started look better i hope it is going in a right direction - in the best way only. so i will take it till i am run out all product and then i will write new review with a more info about result i am getting. so everyone - happy easter!! and best wishes to all!

Its Good

Posted by Reviewer1505351 From Michigan on Mar 21, 2012

This is my second time buying this but the first time I have bought it from iherb, which has the better price by the way. I bought this because my hair was falling out and it helped it stop falling out and improved thickness. It also made my nails grow. The only bad thing is that I have to take two tablets to really see any difference, maybe its just me, i don't know. Works though.

Nice product

Posted by odereviews From Finland on Jun 03, 2013

Natrol, Biotin, Maximum Strength, 10,000 mcg, 100 Tablets offer a great price and quality ratio, when you cut these tables in half. 10 000mcg is just too much for one day, and when you cut these in half, you get biotin for 200 days. You need a pill cutter thought, as there is no trail for easier cutting.

Good value product

Posted by tulilie on Jan 22, 2014

I bought this to substitute my more expensive Yves Rocher hair&nails pills, and after about 2 weeks it seems like they are working fine. I will probably continue to purchase this brand. My only real disappointment with this product is that I got breakouts on my back and chest, but I think that's just how I react to most biotin pills. For some reason I didn't get any reactions to the YR pills but the biotin I took before them caused me the same problems. Also, this product comes in a rather large bottle, which is less than halfway full, and stuffed with cotton balls. After fishing the cotton off the bottle, I still occasionally discover fluff from the pills. I don't know if this is common in the US, but personally I found it weird and misleading when it came to bottle size. The good news is that the pills are small and easy to swallow, fluff aside.

working

Posted by 4806009553985585117 on Dec 06, 2013

I have using this this since one month i am seeing different on my hair now its more thick and the hair fall less.. but i am afraid bcz of this i feel like my lungs heavy i am not sure cause of this . but now i reduced to half..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »