Very potent

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Feb 08, 2012

Excellent for diabetics and reduces sugar fast. Cut tabs in half or quarters if required. Seems to interact with chromium GTF so maybe take separate from chromium GTF.

Taking to strengthen my nails and stop hair from falling out

Posted by 5278292589336128118 on Oct 22, 2012

So far so good! I am doing the HCG diet and my problem in the past was dry scalp, hair falling out and brittle nails. My nails starts growning within a few days of taking this - 1 per day with my fish oil. My hair stopped falling out too! Will continue to buy this brand as I know it is working great.

Unbelievable

Posted by Reviewer1879361 on Jan 08, 2014

My hair, nails and skin have improved to the point that people have noticed and asked me what I do...I have told all my friends and family about I herb....

LOVE IT! WORKS REALLY GREAT!!!

Posted by 4977226719751897033 on Sep 28, 2015

I sufferd from hair loss for 2 months, I tried so many things and visited so many doctors but with no results. After using this, I can really say that it's really works well! I can see the difference, less hair loss and my hair started to look healthier. I use it with mane n' tail Shampoo and conditioner and I'm happy with the result.

Really works!

Posted by 4915185737119572539 on Mar 01, 2014

Only purchased this product about a month ago and i did purchase it because i have seen many blogs and youtuber's raving that it speeds up hair growth. As i'm trying to grow long locks that i haven't been able to grow in the past. As its only been a month or so I have already noticed my hair growing faster than it was before but even more impressive is the rate the my nails were growing... I have to cut them from super long to short at least once a week and not only do they grow long fast they also grow healthy and extremely strong. The nail does not break and become brittle. I was sceptical about using the maximum dosage as you don't exactly know what effects it might have on your body but it does not have any side effects nor ill feelings or changes within the body. A fantastic product for the short amount of time i have been using it and will definitely be continuing to use it until my hair is at desired length.

Skin Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Mar 23, 2012

It is good for Skin,Hair and Nails, as long as Taken for at least 6 Months. This specific Brand offers a Daily Value Higher than Most other Brands,10 000 mcg, I think it is a positive idea and a good Thing.

Natrol Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1669560 on Jul 21, 2011

I like this product thank you

Très bon produit

Posted by 5257353360289033387 on Feb 05, 2014

Les comprimés sont minuscules donc très faciles à avaler. J'aime beaucoup et je recommande ce produit, excellent pour les cheveux et les ongles.

skeptical at first

Posted by 4765818437594959101 on Aug 24, 2015

I was skeptical at first because there are people saying that this will not help with your hair and will also cause break out. For the break out part I read that it's best to take biotin with Zinc so I bought this with Zinc and boy! Little hair started coming out of my head slowly ain't I glad to see it! I'm a female in late20s with thin hair since I was a kid and I thought that I am gonna live my whole life with what I have but this, this gives me hope! I hope this will help me in a long run and will come back for an update after a month use, if it allows. Btw, no break out yet, but there were little red dots on my face for the first two days but it stopped on the third day, not sure if it's related though.

Amazing

Posted by 4820740030479791967 on Dec 03, 2015

I use this with Country Life Maxi-Hair and it's helped my skin, hair and nails.Biotin is needed to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids helping the body convert food into fuel through the production of energy. So it's not just good for your hair, skin and nails but for the overall performance of the human body and nervous system. Seems like a side benefit of it is that you end up with nice hair, skin and nails. Cant complain there!!