internet warnings

Posted by Reviewer3084354 on Apr 22, 2011

hi i am really happy to get biotin in max strength and started taking it , but after little resurch in net, i found out, actually better do not take that mach, they said some woman been taking 10000mcg for 60 days and she got into emergency room with lung air and blood circulation, so i cut all pills in a half and started 1/2 pill a day -which is great. i can tell my hair started look better i hope it is going in a right direction - in the best way only. so i will take it till i am run out all product and then i will write new review with a more info about result i am getting. so everyone - happy easter!! and best wishes to all!

Very potent

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Feb 08, 2012

Excellent for diabetics and reduces sugar fast. Cut tabs in half or quarters if required. Seems to interact with chromium GTF so maybe take separate from chromium GTF.

Taking to strengthen my nails and stop hair from falling out

Posted by 5278292589336128118 on Oct 22, 2012

So far so good! I am doing the HCG diet and my problem in the past was dry scalp, hair falling out and brittle nails. My nails starts growning within a few days of taking this - 1 per day with my fish oil. My hair stopped falling out too! Will continue to buy this brand as I know it is working great.

LOVE IT! WORKS REALLY GREAT!!!

Posted by 4977226719751897033 on Sep 28, 2015

I sufferd from hair loss for 2 months, I tried so many things and visited so many doctors but with no results. After using this, I can really say that it's really works well! I can see the difference, less hair loss and my hair started to look healthier. I use it with mane n' tail Shampoo and conditioner and I'm happy with the result.

Skin Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Mar 23, 2012

It is good for Skin,Hair and Nails, as long as Taken for at least 6 Months. This specific Brand offers a Daily Value Higher than Most other Brands,10 000 mcg, I think it is a positive idea and a good Thing.