working

Posted by 4806009553985585117 on Dec 06, 2013

I have using this this since one month i am seeing different on my hair now its more thick and the hair fall less.. but i am afraid bcz of this i feel like my lungs heavy i am not sure cause of this . but now i reduced to half..

Skin Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Mar 23, 2012

It is good for Skin,Hair and Nails, as long as Taken for at least 6 Months. This specific Brand offers a Daily Value Higher than Most other Brands,10 000 mcg, I think it is a positive idea and a good Thing.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2579000 on Apr 11, 2012

very good product

Natrol Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1669560 on Jul 21, 2011

I like this product thank you

Très bon produit

Posted by 5257353360289033387 on Feb 05, 2014

Les comprimés sont minuscules donc très faciles à avaler. J'aime beaucoup et je recommande ce produit, excellent pour les cheveux et les ongles.

skeptical at first

Posted by 4765818437594959101 on Aug 24, 2015

I was skeptical at first because there are people saying that this will not help with your hair and will also cause break out. For the break out part I read that it's best to take biotin with Zinc so I bought this with Zinc and boy! Little hair started coming out of my head slowly ain't I glad to see it! I'm a female in late20s with thin hair since I was a kid and I thought that I am gonna live my whole life with what I have but this, this gives me hope! I hope this will help me in a long run and will come back for an update after a month use, if it allows. Btw, no break out yet, but there were little red dots on my face for the first two days but it stopped on the third day, not sure if it's related though.

Amazing

Posted by 4820740030479791967 on Dec 03, 2015

I use this with Country Life Maxi-Hair and it's helped my skin, hair and nails.Biotin is needed to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids helping the body convert food into fuel through the production of energy. So it's not just good for your hair, skin and nails but for the overall performance of the human body and nervous system. Seems like a side benefit of it is that you end up with nice hair, skin and nails. Cant complain there!!

Biotin 10 000 mcg

Posted by Maturegirl on Jul 31, 2016

This stuff really really really works! It does miracles to my hair and nails - my hair was falling out and it helped it stop. I take 0,5 pill a day.

So far no visible result

Posted by 5495467764544360736 on Feb 18, 2014

I've been taking Biotion since one month ago, but no visible result can be seen so far.maybe need to wait for a longer time?

Meh

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

I didn't notice much change, and like some people say, acne breakout might happen, depends on your skin type, I don't have acne but a few pimples can pop when my period is around the corner, and as I expected, when I took it in that time, I did have more than just a pimple or two! I woke up with red spots all over my face, so I stopped taking it in the 10 days before my period and during it, and it was all good except that the product didn't really help. My sister used it and got an acne breakout though..