Good value product

Posted by tulilie on May 08, 2014

I bought this to substitute my more expensive Yves Rocher hair&nails pills, and after about 2 weeks it seems like they are working fine. I will probably continue to purchase this brand. This product comes in a rather large bottle, which is less than halfway full, and stuffed with cotton balls. After fishing the cotton off the bottle, I still occasionally discover fluff from the pills. I don't know if this is common in the US, but personally I found it weird and misleading when it came to bottle size. The good news is that the pills are small and easy to swallow, fluff aside. UPDATE: I got breakouts from this product for the first 2 weeks of use, but then my skin got better. Unfortunately I did not experience an increase in growth speed for my hair or nails, but I think my nails are a little stronger now.

working

Posted by 4806009553985585117 on Dec 06, 2013

I have using this this since one month i am seeing different on my hair now its more thick and the hair fall less.. but i am afraid bcz of this i feel like my lungs heavy i am not sure cause of this . but now i reduced to half..

Best biotin product I've used

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

This is definitely the best and most effective biotin product I have used, and I have tried many similar products. I can see great results in my nails and lashes, but also my hair seems slowly but surely get stronger.

love it ♡

Posted by 5465814679391308178 on Sep 16, 2013

I use this product befor and I buy it again .. it's really help my nails and reduce hair loss ♡♡

stiprus biotinas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

mazos baltos tabletytes, kurias reiketu dalinti pusiau, nes 10 00 mcg yra labai didele doze. taciau poveikis puikus, stiprina plaukus, mazina slinkima, greitina ju augima.

Natrol Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1669560 on Jul 21, 2011

I like this product thank you

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Oct 06, 2011

Good product, taken to help control yeast but notice a difference in how quickly hair and nails grow

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2579000 on Apr 11, 2012

very good product

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 22, 2012

my hair and nails became definetly longer and stronger

Très bon produit

Posted by 5257353360289033387 on Feb 05, 2014

Les comprimés sont minuscules donc très faciles à avaler. J'aime beaucoup et je recommande ce produit, excellent pour les cheveux et les ongles.