Biotin 10 000 mcg

Posted by Maturegirl on Jul 31, 2016

This stuff really really really works! It does miracles to my hair and nails - my hair was falling out and it helped it stop. I take 0,5 pill a day.

I used it

Posted by 5000446037288310600 on Oct 22, 2016

I used it after 2 weeks my hair fallen decreased alot but my face become full of acne i dont know why??

good

Posted by 5220893675025594319 on Oct 19, 2016

there are some improvement in my hair but it causes a neon like urine

Meh

Posted by Nimazaki on Feb 18, 2016

I didn't notice much change, and like some people say, acne breakout might happen, depends on your skin type, I don't have acne but a few pimples can pop when my period is around the corner, and as I expected, when I took it in that time, I did have more than just a pimple or two! I woke up with red spots all over my face, so I stopped taking it in the 10 days before my period and during it, and it was all good except that the product didn't really help. My sister used it and got an acne breakout though..

Disasterous product

Posted by 4947821886517417945 on Dec 02, 2014

Soon after I started using this product, it gave me breakouts. This is the worst product I've ever used. I won't recommend this even to my enemy.

excellent

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 24, 2016

Excellent for diabetics and reduces sugar fast. Cut tabs in half or quarters if required. Seems to interact with chromium GTF so maybe take separate from chromium GTF. helpful to u, please. ..

Hidden charges for airport clearance

Posted by 5583452164003145673 on Apr 23, 2016

No proper guidance has been provided about the charge of airport clearance. I ended up paying more than the cost of the product for the airport clearance which was not made aware to me while ordering. In case I am aware about such payment I would not have proceeded with the order.

Natrol products are consistently high quality

Posted by 5333611175050434408 on Aug 01, 2016

Would highly recommend this product and all Natrol products.

Very positive results

Posted by 5484303617750418424 on Aug 06, 2016

My wife & two duaghters are using the product & they felt difference they ordered more

good

Posted by 5604210259965339155 on Aug 10, 2016

Good