My nails feels stronger

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015

I take this tablets all nights and after 1 month my nails feels more strong

Amazing

Posted by 4820740030479791967 on Dec 03, 2015

I use this with Country Life Maxi-Hair and it's helped my skin, hair and nails.Biotin is needed to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids helping the body convert food into fuel through the production of energy. So it's not just good for your hair, skin and nails but for the overall performance of the human body and nervous system. Seems like a side benefit of it is that you end up with nice hair, skin and nails. Cant complain there!!

Effective!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015

I got this for my wife as her falling hair was terrible ! After taking half a bottle, the improvement was impressive! But she stop taking it! Somehow i don't encourage her to continue as i find the 1000 mg is too high! 500 mg will be ideal!

skeptical at first

Posted by 4765818437594959101 on Aug 24, 2015

I was skeptical at first because there are people saying that this will not help with your hair and will also cause break out. For the break out part I read that it's best to take biotin with Zinc so I bought this with Zinc and boy! Little hair started coming out of my head slowly ain't I glad to see it! I'm a female in late20s with thin hair since I was a kid and I thought that I am gonna live my whole life with what I have but this, this gives me hope! I hope this will help me in a long run and will come back for an update after a month use, if it allows. Btw, no break out yet, but there were little red dots on my face for the first two days but it stopped on the third day, not sure if it's related though.

💗💗💗💗

Posted by 4743598276250356232 on Dec 12, 2015

Gooood very good

Good product

Posted by 5449587599218774740 on Dec 15, 2015

Noticed more strength and resilience in hair and nails after using the high potency biotin.

Great and affordable

Posted by 5023808842343739492 on Apr 19, 2014

I feel that my hair gets better from damaged and dry. Recommend this!

Nice product

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013

Natrol, Biotin, Maximum Strength, 10,000 mcg, 100 Tablets offer a great price and quality ratio, when you cut these tables in half. 10 000mcg is just too much for one day, and when you cut these in half, you get biotin for 200 days. You need a pill cutter thought, as there is no trail for easier cutting.

So far no visible result

Posted by 5495467764544360736 on Feb 18, 2014

I've been taking Biotion since one month ago, but no visible result can be seen so far.maybe need to wait for a longer time?

I didn't received my order

Posted by 5595498493253698070 on Aug 04, 2013

I didn't received my order. And no any conversation with iherb.